Betancourt Nutrition BCAA 2:1:1 Ratio 300 Capsules
Branched Chain Amino Acids, or BCAA's, are a blend of three amino acids:leucine, isoleucine, and valine. They function together to promote muscle repair and recovery, as well as block catabolism.
- Betancourt Nutrition BCAA is a branch chain amino acid supplement that supports lean muscle mass as well as providing ingredients for advanced recovery.
- Promote Growth, Protein Synthesis, Performance & Strength.
- Increase Probolic Activity & Reduce Muscle Breakdown.
- May Support Lean Mass During Training & Dieting.
- Pharmaceutical Grade Probolic Amino Acids.
- Leucine may aid in the signaling of protein synthesis.
- BCAA supplementation may increase the lactate threshold.
- BCAA supplementation may support lean mass and strength.
- BCAA supplementation may support post-exercise protein and GH-binding proteins.
- BCAA’s promote healthy insulin levels.
- BCAA’s are amino acids that are essential to the human diet.
- BCAA’s can help delay mental fatigue.
- BCAA 2:1:1 is manufactured in a NSF certified GMP facility
Take 3 capsules 1-2 times per day, or based on your daily needs. Consume pre and post workout and between meals on non-training days.
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 100
Amount Per Serving
L-Leucine - 1,200mg
L-Valine - 600mg
L-Isoleucine - 600mg
Gelatin, And Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
Serving Size 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container 100
Amount Per Serving
*percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Nutrition Facts are a simulation of the product "Nutrition Label".For the actual Nutrition Label refer to the product packaging.
Gelatin and vegetable magnesium Stearate.