Boiron Oscillococcinum 6 Doses
Symptoms of Flu, Fever, Chills, Body Aches and Pains. Homeopathic Medicine. 6 Doses - 0.04 oz (1 g) each. Take Oscillo® at the First Sign of Flu! Oscillococcinum (o-sill-cox-see-num) is safe, natural and easy to take. Oscillococcinum, an FDA drug-regulated, over-the-counter homeopathic flu medicine, is currently available in 43 countries. Oscillo® is the #1 OTC flu medicine in France and the #1 homeopathic flu medicine in the United States. Clinical trials have shown that when taken at the first sign of flu, 63 percent of Oscillo users showed clear improvement within 48 hours; so keep a box on hand!
- Nature's #1 Flu Medicine® Quick Dissolving Pellets
- No Drug Interactions
- Homeopathic Medicine Safe for the elderly and high risk patients
- Safe for use with prescription medication, dietary supplements and herbs
- Safe for use by patients in occupations that prohibit the use of traditional OTC flu remedies such as truck drivers, machine operators, pilots. 65 years of use by millions of people in 43 countries Contains no artificial additives or preservatives Made in France.
- Temporarily relieves symptoms of flu such as fever, chills, body aches and pains.
- A homeopathic remedy to ease the symptoms of flu
- Most effective if taken at the first sign of flu
- An all-natural aid that won't leave you drowsy
Adults and children 2 years and over: Dissolve entire contents of one tube in the mouth every 6 hours, up to 3 times a day. Children under 2 years: Ask a doctor. Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F). Contains 1 g of sugar per dose. Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Anas Barbariae Hepatis Et Cordis Extractum 200 CK HPUS
Inactive Ingredients: Sucrose, Lactose Warnings
Do not use if the tray seal is broken. Ask a doctor before use in children under 2 years of age. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Questions on Boiron Oscillococcinum 6 Doses
No questions asked yet