Garden of Life Oceans 3 Beyond Omega-3 w/OmegaXanthin 60 Soft Gels
Introducing Garden of Life Oceans Omega-3 Fish Oil which is the first DHA/Fish Oil of its kind featuring a potent complex of 3 health promoting compounds all derived from the ocean. fusing fish oil with the potent OmegaXanthin ocean derived antioxidants creates an incredibly strong product which will keep your overall health and immune system firing on all cylinders!
Garden of Life Oceans 3 Beyond Omega-3 Fish Oil w/OmegaXanthin Benefits
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- Fortifies the body's natural anti-inflammatory response
- Supports anti-aging through antioxidant cellular protection
- Encourages stress management and emotional well-being
- Supports eye health and normal vision
- Helps maintain normal brain function and nervous system health
Garden of Life Oceans 3 Beyond Omega-3 Fish Oil w/OmegaXanthin Dosing
To preserve freshness, immediately refrigerate after opening.
Suggested Use: Adults take 2 softgels daily. Best taken with meals and at least 8 ounces of water. Not intended for children. Softgels are enhanced with a light, natural strawberry flavor - enjoy!
Advanced Usage: Adults may increase gradually to 2 softgels three times daily (6 softgels per day).
Garden of Life Oceans 3 Beyond Omega-3 Fish Oil w/OmegaXanthin Ingredients
Garden of Life Oceans 3 Beyond Omega-3 Fish Oil w/OmegaXanthin Side Effects
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product especially if you are pregnant, nursing, allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, anticipate surgery, or are under medical supervision. Children should always be under adult supervision when consuming this product.
We ship Garden of Life Oceans 3 Beyond Omega-3 Fish Oil to Canada, Australia, the US and other countries.
Questions on Garden of Life Oceans 3 Beyond Omega-3 w/OmegaXanthin 60 Gels
- From Mike at 8/14/12 9:42 PM
- I know garden of life makes the Oceans 3 line of fish oils, and owns (or sells) Minami fish oil as well. How do both of these fish oils compare as far as quality is concerned, and what demographic were they aiming for when they creates the "better brain" version of Oceans 3? Just trying to see if Minamibis worth the extra cost. Thanks.
- Both are very high quality fish oils. The Minami line is a step up in terms of potency and overall omega-3 content per capsule. The Better Brain is simply and brain support formula with herbs added to support focus.