Nature's Way Liquid Coconut Oil 10 Oz from 93% MCT's (Medium Chain Fatty Acids)
Other Dr. Oz Products
3) Matcha Tea
This liquid version contains 1.5x higher MCT potency than Nature's Way's semi-solid coconut oil version and is used by the body to produce natural energy.
Adding Nature's WAy Liquid Coconut Oil to your diet will benefit your essential fatty acid intake to enusre a proper ratio between the good fats and the bad fats in youiy body. In order for the body to maintain a healthy disposition there must be a balance of fatty acids and with balance it promotes overall health as well as weightloss.
All you need to do is add Nature's Way Liquid Coconut Oil to your cooking recipes and you will receive all of the benefits below.
- Does not harden because of higher MCT content
- Good alternative to vegetable oils for cooking
- Ideal for salad dressings, sauces, dips & drizzling on popcorn
- Good taste
As an alternative to butter, margarine or vegetable oil, use for baking and sautéing in temperatures up to 350° F. Great for salad dressings, sauces, dips, smoothies, drizzling over popcorn & more!
|Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon Liquid||Amount/Serving||%DV|
|Calories from fat||130|
Good for Hair and Skin
- Hair Care: Apply directly to hair before washing as a natural conditioner.
- Skin Care: Apply directly onto the skin as a natural moisturizing lotion.
No refrigeration required. Store in a cool, dry place.
Questions on Nature's Way Liquid Coconut Oil 10 Oz (93% MCT's)
- From Betsy at 11/5/12 3:12 PM
- How long can you store Nature's Way Coconut Oil and will it turn rancid after awhile? Does it need to be refrigerated?
- The product remains fresh at room temperature for up to 2 years. It does not require refrigeration.