Now Foods D-Flame 90 Vege Caps
D-Flame is a blend of complementary herbs that my help to support a healthy response to normal physiological stress through its ability to support the proper activities of key mediators involved in this response. The maintenance of a natural balance of these mechanisms is known to support healthy joint and cardiovascular function. By supporting the maintenance of this natural balance, the botanical components in D-Flame may help to alleviate occasional minor aches and pains resulting from overexertion or typical daily stress.
- Overexertion Support
- For Occasional Minor Aches & Pains Due to Overexertion
- A Dietary Supplement
- GMP Quality Assured
As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 capsules 3 times daily, preferably with food. Consider taking these other NOW products: SAMe, Ultra Omega-3 and Serrazimes.
Serving size: 2 vegetable capsules
Servings per container: 45
- Holy Basil Extract (Ocimum sanctum) (Leaf) (Standardized to min. 2% Ursolic Acid): 250mg
- Ursolic Acid (from Holy Basil Extract): 5mg
- Turmeric Extract (Curcuma longa) (Rhizome) (min 95% Total Curcuminoids): 100mg
- Ginger Extract (Zingiber officinale) (Rhizome) (min. 5% Gingerols): 100mg
- Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis) (Leaf): 100mg
- Boswellin (Gum Resin Extract from Boswellia serrata): 100mg
- Bromelain (2,400 GDU/g): 100mg
- Baikal Skullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis) (Root) (4:1 Concentrate): 50mg
- Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum Root Extract): 10mg
- Berberine (from Berberis aristata Root Extract): 5mg
- Cellulose (capsule), magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and cellulose powder.
- Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients.
- Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
WARNINGS & SIDE EFFECTS
Store in a cool, dry place after opening. For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, have a medical condition, or if planning any surgical procedures. Keep out of reach of children. Do not eat freshness packet. Keep in bottle.