Choose your location and preferred currency for a localized shopping experience.
Saw Palmetto is a plant used for medicinal purposes. The plant has ripe fruit that is often used to minimize symptoms of enlarged prostate (called BPH). Prostate enlargement becomes increasingly more likely as men age, especially once they reach age 40. Studies indicate that 90% of men over 80 have enlarged prostates. Saw Palmetto is also used to treat prostate infection and cancer.
Common Symptoms of BPH
• Dribbling at the End of Urination
• Incomplete Empyting of Bladder
• Treats Symptoms of Enlarged Prostate & Inefections
• Used in Conjunction with Other Herbs to Treat Prostate Cancer
• Helps with Minimize Cold Symptoms
• Treats Chronic Bronchitis
As an herbal dietary supplement (especially for men), take 1 softgels daily with meals.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings Per Container: 120
Saw Palmetto Berry Extract 160 mg
No questions asked yet