Physique Enhancing Science Alpha-T2 90 caps (New Formula)

SKU: 793573767646
Availability:

In Stock, Usually Ships Out Same Day

MSRP: $49.99 | 44% off
Our Price: $27.99
Earn starting from 27 BPN Rewards for buying this product

Physique Enhancing Science Alpha-T2

Effectiveness
Total Rating
Recommend to a Friend
Use Again
Overall

alpha-t2 banner

PES Alpha-T2 Non Stimulant Fat Burner (New Formula/Version)

The new version of Alpha-T2 upgrade offers:

• More thermogenesis
  • More appetite suppression
  • Researched backed extracts that increase T3 and T3 (olive leaf & bacopa)
  • One of the newest most researched extracts for fat loss in humans (olive leaf)

Targeted Fat Loss!

Stackable with nearly every other fat loss product out there Physique Enhancing Science has brought you one of the biggest breakthroughs in Targeted Fat Loss & trouble area fat reduction. Did you know those stubborn areas on your body all have something in common, the fat can be accessed and burned by stimulating the Alpha 2 Receptor!

Stacks

Many people stack this product with others.

PES Alpha-T2 Reviews

Kyle

Seriously Alpha-T2 is my favorite fat burner! Ive tried OEP and a few other big ones but they always make me feel sick and i cant ever finish a bottle. I feel great on this stuff and it definitely shows in the mirror. Be warned though, it has me sweating bullets!

Jeremy

I love this new Alpha-T2 with Higenamine!!! I loved the old one too but that one is even better. I did not think it was possible to make something have even cleaner energy and also more thermogenic. Seems like you have to sacrifice one or the other. Good work PES!

Ben

Alpha-T2 has a very strong appetite suppressing effect (too strong for me at two capsules), great thermogenic effect if you love sweating!

Karen & Ryan

My girlfriend and I both ran Alpha-T2. I ran it for 8 weeks she did 4 weeks. In her 4 week her goal was to lose 8lbs in order to get in shape for spring break. She ended up losing 10lbs in 4 weeks. She looked great. My goal is to lose 20lbs over the course of 8 weeks. I just finished week 4 and am down 10.5lbs! Hopefully I can reach my goal last 10lbs will probably be harder. Going to up the cardio.
Good fat burner for both of us

Ingredients:

Serving Size: 2 Capsules

Servings Per Container: 45

Alpha-T2 Proprietary Blend: Olive Leaf Extract, Bacopa Monnieri Extract (50% Bacopasides), Pausinystalia Johimbe Bark Extract (SA2-A™), Higenamine HCl

Side Effects

Consult with a licensed physician before using this product. Do not take this product if you have prostate hypertrophy, liver disease, kidney or heart disease. As far as feedback is concerned, we haven't received any negative feedback on side effects from our customers using this product.

Dosage & Directions

To assess tolerance, begin by taking 1 capsule before breakfast and 1 capsule six to eight hours later. Once tolerance is determined, take 1-2 capsules on an empty stomach before breakfast and an additional 1 capsule six to eight hours later on an empty stomach, if needed.

Check out other products from Physique Enhancing Science (PES) here: Alpha-T2, Anabeta, Erase, Alphamine, Anabeta Elite, and Erase Pro.

NUTRITION FACTS

Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container 45

Amount Per Serving

Serving % DV
Alpha-T2 Proprietary Blend 600 mg -

Proprietary Blends

Alpha-T2 Proprietary Blend

Thyro-Adrenergic System: Olive Leaf Extract, Bacopa Monnieri Extract (50% bacopasides), Pausinystalia Johimbe Bark Extract (SA2-A), Higenamine HCl.

*percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Nutrition Facts are a simulation of the product "Nutrition Label".For the actual Nutrition Label refer to the product packaging.

Ingredients:

Maltodextrin, Gelatin, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Yellow #5, Blue #1, Titanium Dioxide Color.
Ask a question (1)

Questions on Physique Enhancing Science Alpha-T2 90 caps (New Formula)

Sort by Descending

1 Item(s)

per page
  • From Ultimate at Sep/24/2013 07:September PM
    • Is this the same Olive leaf extract that has been around 4ever? I have one that says 6% Oleuropein , same thing?
    • The olive leaf in the Alpha-T2 is the same olive leaf that has been around for years. It was added to the Alpha-T2 formula for its thyroid enhancing properties. Also the ingredients in Alpha-T2 have a synergy that make it more useful for fat loss than taking olive leaf by itself.
Effectiveness
Total Rating
Recommend to a Friend
Use Again
Overall

You could receive 40 BPN Rewards for writing a review and/or rating this product.

Customer Reviews

Another great product from PES! (Review by Christopher)
Recommend to a Friend
Use Again
Effectiveness
Total Rating
PES delivers again! This company never fails to deluver on its promises, and with Alpha T2, you can bank on it being effective. The first couple doses made me feel quite nauseous. After those first two doses though, I found alpha 2 ba great fat loss aid. I am currently through the first half of my bottle and loving my results. I highly recommend this product for anybody getting ready for shedding season. (Posted on Mar/16/2014)
Dropped Last 5lbs (Review by Kam)
Total Rating
Recommend to a Friend
Use Again
Effectiveness
Alpha t2 helped me drop the last few pounds after my bulk before the holidays. Used it with oxyelite, and together they rocked. Definitely would try again at the end of my dieting. (Posted on Jan/02/2013)
It's okay (Review by acs)
Effectiveness
Total Rating
Recommend to a Friend
Use Again
I'm not sure if I will use this product again. I only tried it twice on separate occasions and experienced some negative results. The first time I took it it made me lose my appetite and I felt very warm, which is what it should do. However, I couldn't finish my workout either time because it made me feel very sick and nauseous. I know some people have great results but this product just wasn't for me. (Posted on Mar/19/2012)
My Favorite Fat Burner (Review by Kyle)
Recommend to a Friend
Effectiveness
Seriously Alpha-T2 is my favorite fat burner! Ive tried OEP and a few other big ones but they always make me feel sick and i cant ever finish a bottle. I feel great on this stuff and it definitely shows in the mirror. Be warned though, it has me sweating bullets! (Posted on Oct/09/2011)
Love the New Alpha-T2 with Higenamine (Review by Jeremy)
Recommend to a Friend
Effectiveness
I love this new Alpha-T2 with Higenamine!!! I loved the old one too but that one is even better. I did not think it was possible to make something have even cleaner energy and also more thermogenic. Seems like you have to sacrafice one or the other. Good work PES! (Posted on Aug/30/2011)
Strong Appetite Supressing Effect (Review by Ben)
Recommend to a Friend
Effectiveness
Alpha-T2 has a very strong appetite suppressing effect (too strong for me at two capsules), great thermogenic effect if you love sweating! (Posted on Aug/04/2011)
Both Lost Weight on Alpha-T2 (Review by Karen and Ryan)
Recommend to a Friend
Effectiveness
My girlfriend and I both ran Alpha-T2. I ran it for 8 weeks she did 4 weeks. In her 4 week her goal was to lose 8lbs in order to get in shape for spring break. She ended up losing 10lbs in 4 weeks. She looked great.
My goal is to lose 20lbs over the course of 8 weeks. I just finished week 4 and am down 10.5lbs! Hopefully I can reach my goal last 10lbs will probably be harder. Going to up the cardio.
Good fat burner for both of us (Posted on Apr/20/2011)
  • Physique Enhancing Science Alpha-T2 90 caps (New Formula)
    http://www.bestpricenutrition.com - In depth review of Erase, Shift and Alpha-T2 from Performance Enhancing Supplements (PES). Learn about the ingredients, what they can be stacked with, and what the supplements are for.