Welcome, United States Customer!
Choose your location and preferred currency for a localized shopping experience.
All American EFX Kre-Alkalyn Liquid Grape 16 oz
Kre-Alkalyn EFX: Patented Creatine Stabilization Technology Fully endorsed and used by Natural Freaks everwhere. GREAT TASTING and quick absorption.
Kre-Alkalyn EFX remains 100% stable and reaches muscle cells at full strength. Its patent (6,399,661) also covers all pH levels from 7-14. Therefore, the pH of all other creatine products must be pH 6.9 or less - meaning they will degrade and lose potency in liquids.
Question 1: Why Is Kre-Alkalyn pH-Correct Creatine stable after being activated by liquids?
(Hint: It's Has To Do With pH Levels And Multiple Patents)
Scientists have known for years that creatine becomes unstable and begins to break down into creatinine (creatine's byproduct) once it's activated with a fluid. Kre-Alkalyn's patent research shows that the speed of this conversion process is directly related to the creatine's pH level - the lower the pH, the more susceptible it is to conversion. Furthermore, this same conversion rate slows dramatically as the pH of the creatine is raised above 7...and stops completely above pH 12.
Question 2: Why Choose Creatine Monohydrate Over Anything Else?
- Creatine Monohydrate is the ONLY form of creatine backed by 200+ studies.
- Over 70 published in peer-reviewed journals.
- Just like 2 + 2 always equals 4... the end result of the initial creatine synthesis process is ALWAYS Creatine Monohydrate. You CANNOT make any other 'form' of creatine from scratch.
- 100% stable creatine monohydrate
- No stimulants and no banned substances
- No loading and no cycling needed
- Multi-patented, pH-buffering technology
- No chemical aftertaste and no additives
As a dietary supplement, take 7.5 ml (approximately 1/2 TBSP) 30 minutes before workout. No loading needed.
Serving size: 7.5ml (approx. 1/2 tbsp)
Servings per container: 64
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Kre-Alkalyn® (buffered creatine monohydrate, US Patent #6,399,661)||1,500 mg||†|
|Karbolyn™ (homopolysaccharide) derived from potato, rice and corn||500 mg||†|
Purified Water, Glycerine, Xanthan Gum, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Potassium Sorbate, Fd&C Blue #1, Fd&C Red #40.
WARNINGS & SIDE EFFECTS
Consult your healthcare physician before taking. Keep lid tightly closed in a cool, dry place away from children.
- Be the first to review this product