Welcome, United States Customer!
Choose your location and preferred currency for a localized shopping experience.
Betancourt Nutrition BCAA 2:1:1 Ratio 300 Capsules
Branched Chain Amino Acids, or BCAA's, are a blend of three amino acids:leucine, isoleucine, and valine. They function together to promote muscle repair and recovery, as well as block catabolism.
- Betancourt Nutrition BCAA is a branch chain amino acid supplement that supports lean muscle mass as well as providing ingredients for advanced recovery.
- Promote Growth, Protein Synthesis, Performance & Strength.
- Increase Probolic Activity & Reduce Muscle Breakdown.
- May Support Lean Mass During Training & Dieting.
- Pharmaceutical Grade Probolic Amino Acids.
- Leucine may aid in the signaling of protein synthesis.
- BCAA supplementation may increase the lactate threshold.
- BCAA supplementation may support lean mass and strength.
- BCAA supplementation may support post-exercise protein and GH-binding proteins.
- BCAA’s promote healthy insulin levels.
- BCAA’s are amino acids that are essential to the human diet.
- BCAA’s can help delay mental fatigue.
- BCAA 2:1:1 is manufactured in a NSF certified GMP facility
Take 3 capsules 1-2 times per day, or based on your daily needs. Consume pre and post workout and between meals on non-training days.
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 100
Amount Per Serving
L-Leucine - 1,200mg
L-Valine - 600mg
L-Isoleucine - 600mg
Gelatin, And Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
Note: Note: In the event of a pricing error or fraud alert, we may refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item in accordance with our Terms & Conditions. We will notify you of any cancellation. Also, because manufacturers continually change product specifications without notice. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images. It is your responsibility to know what products are legal or illegal in your country. FDA: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.