Welcome, United States Customer!
Choose your location and preferred currency for a localized shopping experience.
Betancourt Nutrition Glutamine Micronized 300 Grams
Glutamine is the most abundant single amino acid in the human body; as a result, it is involved in many physiological processes from recovery to immune system support. Betancourt Nutrition’s Glutamine is manufactured in our NSF certified cGMP facility in Miami, Florida. This ensures that our facilities comply with all Food and Drug Administration regulations and requirements for the manufacturing of nutritional supplements. Every single raw material used in our products is identity tested before production at a minimum and all finished products are submitted to rigorous quality control and assurance processes and procedures prior to being released to inventory. Guaranteeing the quality and safety of every bottle of Betancourt Nutrition product continues to be at the core of our business and our vision.
Betancourt Nutrition Glutamine Micronized 300 Grams Benefits
- Spare muscle glutamine stores and reduce muscle protein catabolism.
- Increase the H+ (acid)- and ammonia-buffering capacity of the body.
- Stimulate glucose synthesis.
- Enhance recovery from training.
- Support arginine and nitric oxide (NO) levels.
- Support growth hormone (GH) levels.
- Increase thermogenesis and metabolic rate.
Glutamine is a flavorless powder that is consumed in 5 gram servings. As needed, mix 5 grams of Glutamine with water, milk or juice. You can supplement with Glutamine on non-training days as well to take advantage of its insulin regulating and muscle preserving effects.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|* Daily Value not established.|
- Be the first to review this product