Welcome, United States Customer!
Choose your location and preferred currency for a localized shopping experience.
Blackstone Labs Dust V2 30 Servings
Blackstone Labs Angel Dust v2 is an extreme preworkout formula that will blow your mind and will give you strength, endurance, power, and pumps like you’ve never seen before! A couple of years ago, Blackstone Labs introduced their strongest and most potent preworkout formula of all time which was Angel Dust. Over the past two years, Angel Dust helped reinvent how bodybuilders and athletes looked at a preworkout supplementation. This was a game changer. Well, after some time, Blackstone Labs has upped the ante on Angel Dust and formulated Dust v2! Why would they do this you ask? Well, they believe that they can make something better and wanted to give their fans something more. They don’t just want to maintain and stay at one level. No, they want to keep striving for the best.
Dust v2 brings so much intensity that you’ll feel explosive strength and power, extreme energy, endurance, and fire hose sized veins and pumps. All the feedback that Blackstone Labs gathered from Angel Dust was used to formulate Dust v2. Only the best tasting, highest quality ingredients available on the market were used in this formula with no fillers or junk. This formula is for real; you won’t see any of those negative side effects like cramping, anxiety, or trips to the restroom 10 minutes into your workout.
So what makes up this preworkout? Let's take a look at what each ingredient does.
- Beta Alanine: Helps allow for more sets and reps by reducing lactic acid build up while training.
- L-Taurine: Helps improve overall sense of well-being as well as increasing mental concentration and alertness.
- L-Carnitine Tartrate: Adds support for better performance, testosterone support, and fat metabolism.
- Citrulline Malate 2:1: Aids in recovery and helps alleviate soreness.
- N-Acetyl-L Tyrosine: Helps enhance mood, promotes healthy blood pressure during times of stress, and counteracts negative side effects of stimulants by lowering anxiety.
- Velvet Bean Extract: Promotes enjoyment and interest in life.
- Betaine Anhydrous: Supports body composition changes and helps boost your production of vital neurotransmitters while supporting SAM-e levels to promote a positive outlook.
- Agmatine Sulfate: Helps extend pumps to long after you complete your workout.
- L-Norvaline: Helps support circulation and cardiovascular efficiency.
- Di-Caffeine Malate: Provides the same energy and focus as caffeine, but has less stress on your stomach.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: Helps improve focus, elevates alertness, increases reaction time, reduces fatigue, increases endurance, and elevates mood.
- Hordenine: Supports a positive mood while supporting mental and physical energy.
- N-Methyl Tyramine: Maintains an improved blood flow to the muscles while supporting increases in energy levels and mental focus.
- Acofuel: Improves athletic performance, energy, and mood.
- Eduramax (Stearoyl Vaillalaminde 98%): Enhances endurance and recovery.
- Noopept: Helps improve memory and speed of recall while enhancing learning capacity and attention span, increasing mental energy, focus, and concentration, and improving thought clarity.
- Yohimbine Bark (Std 10%): Helps fat loss in trouble areas such as midsection, love handles, glutes, and thighs.
- Stearoyl Vanillylamide: This is a naturally occurring capsaicin analogue that is found in various pepper species.
- Shredded muscle pumps
- Explosive strength and power
- Extreme energy release
- Enhance athletic performance
- Rapid nutrient absorption
- Black Lemonade
- Blue Sky
- Red Ice
As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop in 8-10 oz. of water, 30 minutes prior to workout on training days and first thing in the morning on non-training days. Due to extreme potency, new users may wish to assess tolerance by consuming ½ scoop instead.
Serving size: 1 scoop (10 grams)
Servings per container: 30
- Blackstone Labs Dust v2 Blend: 8.3g
- Beta Alanine, L-Taurine, L-Carnitine Tartrate, Citrulline Malate 2:1, N-Acetyl-L Tyrosine, Velvet Bean Extract, Betaine, Anhydrous, Agmatine Sulfate, L-Norvaline, Di-Caffeinine Malate, Caffeine Anhydrous, Hordenine, N-Methyl Tyramine, Acofeul, Eduramax (Stearoyl Vaillalaminde 98%), Noopept, Yohimbine Bark (Std 10%)
Malic Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Acesulfame-K
WARNINGS & SIDE EFFECTS
Consult with your healthcare physician before taking. Not recommended for persons under the age of 18. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children. Individuals should not consume other caffeinated products in conjunction with this product. Avoid alcohol and prescription stimulants while taking this product. Do not exceed recommended servings. Store in a cool, dry place.
One of the Top 3 Pre-Workout of My Choice. review by Stuart on 1/12/2016
One of the top three pre-workout drinks of my choice; this one stands apart in terms of its deliverables. Energy, Pump, Focus you name; it has all! Undoubtedly it is one of the strongest pre-workout formula out there and definitely not recommended for a newbie or for the weak hearted. On the flavor front; you can try any of the four options namely: Black Lemonade; Blue Sky; Red Ice; and Watermelon although i have found Blue Sky to be the best in taste. Try it out with just 1/2 scoop before going for a full one! Highly recommended.
Great review by Lori on 1/9/2016
This has to be one of the best preworkout supplements i have ever tried, hands down. This stuff gave me energy that was absolutly amazing. Getting through my workouts were no problem at all. And the energy helps me push through the rest of the day with ease. And the pump i get from this stuff was spectacular. I absolutly love this stuff. My endurance and stamina were also very much on point. And my focus, wow, out of this world. If you are looking for a GREAT preworkout, this is it.
In love with this product!! review by Dione on 12/8/2015
This product is amazing! I have got more energy then ever, amazing strength and focus and my body fat percentage has dropped 1% or more a week since using it! It was great to pull me out of a plateau and has helped me improve my overall performance. I can not recommend this product enough! Being a small woman I have found it hard in the past to find a pre workout that doesn't make my whole body burn or itch so to have all the positive benefits plus no itch or burn is amazing!
great focus in gym review by Brandon on 11/11/2015
In my opinion you cant go wrong with BSL i love there products all around , this prodcut produced great focus in the gym for me and insane pumps and energy in and outside of the gym all around wicked item! good work Blackstone Labs
-overall Energy throughout the day
Great Product review by Skyking on 7/25/2015
It` a Great product ! Give`s me a Great pump and endurance to just keep going and going !!
One of the best pwo supps. review by George on 6/5/2015
I love this supplement. The energy and focus it gives are above awesome. I would compare it to 1.m.r. vortex (focus a bit lower). Taste and mixability were ok, not 10/10, but not bad. Pumps were slightly low. Overall I highly recommend this supplement.
BSL comes through again! review by Cam on 3/2/2015
I have tried many BSL products and the quality and reliability has been high with my experience. Angel Dust was not en exception. It (Red Ice) tastes like candy, mixes instantly, and works amazing when stacked with other pre-workouts.
The energy supply was good. No jitters, tingling etc., just a smooth energy as if i had just waken up from a good night sleep.
It helped achieve a good pump but i have had better pumps with other pre-workouts.
Good product is you want a good balance of pump and energy.
Great pump endless energy and laser like precision review by Damian on 6/30/2014
I was sceptical with Angel Dust at first but after first scoop I knew I had stumbled across a great pre workout. The energy I had was amazing and I was able to push myself harder in less time then I have before. Highly recommended!
A truly impressive, plateau busting Pre! review by Christopher on 6/29/2014
The only negative thing I can say about Angel Dust is its a little hard on the stomach. With that said, this is probably one of the best preworkouts I have trained with in a ling time. Skin stretching Pumps, check! Dialed in focus, Check! Awesome energy that lasts and keeps you from wanting to stop, double check! This one from Blackstone Labs makes my top three. Check it out now, you will happy you did!
no sleep review by ricky on 6/2/2014
I've been doing 1 to 1.5 scoops pre workout of angel dust.. I train at night, often around 8-9pm. This stuff is great for fueling a workout, no doubt about that, but it's wiring the fuck out of me and i'm completely awake right now at like 4am.. not even remotely tired.. it's been like this since I've started, im getting little to no sleep and i'm functioning just fine.. this is obviously not optimal for gains.