Welcome, United States Customer!
Choose your location and preferred currency for a localized shopping experience.
Blackstone Labs Formula 19
The Ultimate Crabohydrate Supplement!
Blackstone Labs formulated this product for recovery, recreation and reanimating. When the formulator came up with this product, it wasn't overnight. A mentor of his when he was 19 talked to him about how after a long and hard workout, your body was ready to suck up everything. When you train day in and day out, your glycogen and nutrients are depleted. This isn't a good thing. Your blood sugar is low and your body is starving for nutrient rich food for recovery.
After 19 years, this formula was finally created, Formula 19. It gives you pumps for hours and accelerates your recovery leading to less soreness each day. This formula consists of 5 key elements that make up the ultimate post workout concoction.
Why It Works: The Ingredients
- R3 Carbohydrate Formula: This is a blend of three different types of carbohydrates. They were designed to be quickly absorbed by the body and into the blood stream. At a much better rate than dextrose but without the negative blood sugar effects. This is the ultimate fuel for your body.
- Glutamine Blend: Magnesium Glycyl Glutamine is the only stabilized glutamine in the world. This will help restore plasma glutamine levels, protect your stores and help you conserve more muscle mass.
- Leucine: This is known as the muscle amino acid. It is probably the most popular BCAA among bodybuilders as well. A heavy dose like this post workout is more important that taking any type of whey or animal protein.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: This compound helps your body convert sugar into energy. It's also known for its insulin mimicking effects. which bodybuildiners have been experimenting with since the 90's. It also helps drive more nutrients into the muscle cells from high carbohydrate meals.
- Electrolyte Blend: These are heavily depleted during workouts and training. Better endurance, less cramping and faster recovery are just some of the positive effects to taking them.
Not only do you want a product that works, but you want one to taste good too. That is why Blackstone Labs made 3 delicious flavors of Formula 19:
- Black Currant
- Fruit Punch
Directions & Dosage
Beginner: Take 1 scoop post workout.
Advanced: Take 2 scoops post workout.
This product can be taken by both men and women
Ingredients & Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Rounded Scoops (88.85 Grams)
Servings Per Container: 15
Total Carbohydrates 50g
Carbohydrate Blend 50g
Glutamine Blend 10g
Alpha Lipioc Acid 200mg
Other Ingredients: Malto Dexdrin, Citric Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, Acelsulfame, FD&C Blue #1..
Pretty Good review by Jackson on 4/21/2017
Glad you finally have this stuff. Have been using it for about 3 months now. Feel good on it. Better recovery. Taste is ok. Only reason why I didn't give it a 5 stars. Going to try Black Currant next.*DISCLAIMER. Individual results may vary.
My Go To Post Workout review by Nick Wallman on 4/19/2017
Been using Formula 19 for a couple days now. I originally tried it at The Arnold. Tastes really good and feels good after a tough workout. I take this along with their whey protein about 20 minutes after my workout. Seems to work well for my recovery. Less sore in the morning too. Plan on sticking with it.*DISCLAIMER. Individual results may vary.
Note: Note: In the event of a pricing error or fraud alert, we may refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item in accordance with our Terms & Conditions. We will notify you of any cancellation. Also, because manufacturers continually change product specifications without notice. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images. It is your responsibility to know what products are legal or illegal in your country. FDA: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.