BPI Sports Introduces New Fat Burner ‘B4’
A First Glance into BPI Sports’s New Fat Burner B4
It looks as if we have another product to add to the ‘feel-good’ fat burner category. Along with Gaspari Detonate it appears BPI is jumping on the Dendrobium band-wagon with their all new Fat Burner B4.
What can be expected?
- Enhanced Lipolysis (fat burning)
- Central Nervous System Stimulant
- Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitor (Good Mood)
BPI Sports ‘B4’ Fat Burner Ingredients
This Review is solely of the ingredients and probable effects that will be felt! As this is a new product it will be sometime before We get our hands on it!
- Dendrobium Nobile (stem)- Signals release of epinephrine, norepinephrine & dopamine!
- Caffeine Anhydrous (3 Cups of Coffee Worth! Warning)
- Canavalia glandiata seed (Vascular Benefits)
- Psoralea corylifolia seed- Appears to have excitatory potential secondary to noradrenaline and dopamine
- Sophora japonica leaf (Quercetin) also neuroactive, with some of the same abilities as Caffeine but less potent.
- Red Wine Concentrate-(Vascular Benefits)
With a large dose of caffeine the users can definitely expect B4 to have quite a kick! This can definitely be used as a pre-workout in and of itself for enhanced energy, performance and thermogenesis!