Dr. Oz on today's live show talked about the use of Cordyceps to fight fatigue. Now Cordyceps is something that has been around in the sports nutrition community for quite some time. It's a supplement used by a lot of runners actually. It allows them to breathe better and become less tired during their running.
So What is Dr. Oz's Cordyceps Mushroom?
Cordyceps, one of the better-known traditional Chinese medicines, consists of the dried fungus Cordyceps sinensis growing on the larva of the caterpillar. It is commonly used in China for the replenishment of general body health. Cordyceps has a broad range of pharmacological and biological actions on the liver, kidneys, heart, and immune system. One of the known pharmacological effects is its anti-oxidation activity. Cordyceps sinensis, a well-known and valued traditional Chinese medicine, is also called DongChongXiaCao (winter worm summer grass) in Chinese.
- Helps regulate cholesterol levels. Various formal studies demonstrated that administration of Cordyceps Sinensis extract helps t regulated cholesterol level.
- Stimulates the immune system. Cordyceps Sinensis Extract helps in boosting the immune system. It protects the body from infections. It enhances the defence mechanism in the body.
- Alleviates the symptoms of various respiratory illnesses. Cordyceps Sinensis extract is the most effective with respiratory illnesses.
- Increases energy level. In ancient China Cordyceps Sinensis has initially been used as a energy tonic. Cordyceps increases the cellular ATP level and oxygen utilization, which leads to a real increase in actual energy that is available for use.
- Regulates blood pressure. The research has shown that administration of Cordyceps can help with regulating blood pressure and blood supply.
- Regulates kidney and liver function.
Dr. Oz Recommendation / Directions
Take 3 grams per day spreadout through the day
Our Choice for Per Cordyceps
This is our top selling pure Cordyceps Mushroom supplement. It contains 1,000mg of Cordyceps per 2 caps. We would recommend taking up to 6 caps per day when needed. Buy Cordyceps for only $22.69!