Dr Oz Siberian Ginseng to Reduce Stress
On todays episode of Dr Oz Dr Andrew Weil and Dr Oz go over Dr Weil's 5 Health Essentials, including Iodine
How Siberian Ginseng Reduces Stress
Siberian Ginseng contains Eleuthero which have been found to have a very beneficial effect on the body when under increased amounts of stress. Siberian Ginseng has also been found to improve blood circulation and enhancing mental and physical performance as a well as regulating the impact of effects from stress on the body.
Dr Oz Siberian Ginseng Health Benefits
Traditional Uses of Siberian Ginseng
- Antioxidant properties
- Immune and respiratory systems
- Enhance Memory and cognitive function
- Increase stamina and endurance
- Improved reflexes and coordination
- Has aphrodisiac properties and increases sexual desire
- Promote healthy cardiovascular system
- Promote healthy cholesterol levels
- Helps with colds, bronchitis, and infections
Dr Oz Siberian Ginseng: How Much & When to take?
Depending on stress levels it is recommended to take 200mg up to three times a day preferable before a meal.