Dr Oz Omega 3 Fish Oil for Decreased Alzheimer’s Risk
A brand new study has been published documenting the benefits of supplementing with omega 3 fish oil or increasing eating fatty fish can positively influence risk of Alzheimer’s.
The study recently found that Omega 3 Fatty Acids commonly found in Fish Oil was found in connection with brain tissue shrinkage. Those who supplemented with a fish oil supplement had a decreased risk of his brain tissue shrinkage and ultimately a decreased risk of developing Alzheimer’s.
Omega 3 Fish Oil Supplement Benefits
- Reduce pain and inflammation.
- Better brain function and higher intelligence.
- Feeling better with much less depression.
- Lower incidence of childhood disorders.
- Superior cardiovascular health.
- Protection from heart attack and stroke.
- Reduction of menstrual pain.
Dr Cynthia Green told Dr Oz and his audience that adding more Omega 3’s to your diet is an extremely easy and cost effective way of lowering their risk for the disease.
Dr Oz Fish Oil Omega 3 Recommended Dosage
Dr Oz says that eating Cold Water Fish 3 times a week from sustainably sourced Salmon,, herring, and sardines.
OR You can simply take a fish oil supplement and be sure you’re getting 1,000mg a day. Look for higher concentrations of EPA and DHA
Dr Oz Omega 3 Fish Oil Supplement