On yesterday's Dr. Oz Show, Dr. Oz talked about ways to help you fall asleep, especially if you have a case of insomnia. One supplement he talked about was Melatonin.
- All Natural
- If you take too much, it can actually hurt your sleep cycle
When Should You Take Melatonin?
- If you are going have a major shift in your sleep schedule. Such as traveling or shift work
- if you are over the age of 60 when your melatonin levels drop
When Shouldn't You Take Melatonin?
- If you are taking it when you are stressed or depressed
- If you have already taken it once during the day
How Much Should You Take?
Dr. Oz recommends starting at 300mcg and taking as much as 1 gram when you have sleeplessness and insomnia.
Where to Buy Melatonin?
We now sell Melatonin at a 300mcg per capsule dose, the same that Dr. Oz recommended you start with. And it's only $4.31!