Another great product coming from NRG-X Labs is in the works. This one is another part of their health line. I do recall last year this product was talked about on TV, but hasn't gotten much attention as of late. We still feel it's a great product! NRG-X Labs should have this amazing product out soon and Best Price Nutrition will be one of the first to have it!
NRG-X Labs Ptero50 Pterostilbene with pTeroPure!
- Is a polyphenol that occurs naturally in blueberries
- Is a phytoalexin, acting as the blueberry's defense system
- Has been used for thousands of years in Indian Ayurvedic medicine as a "blood tonic"
- Is supported by scientific research - "The more we study Pterostilbene, the more we see its huge potential in the human health field." Dr. Agnes Rimando, USDA – ARS
- Has the following significant advantages over resveratrol (also a phytoalexin but found in grapes):
- Much improved bio-availability 70-90% versus 20-30%)
- Much longer presence in the body (105 minutes versus 14 minutes)
- Greater oral absorption
- Greater metabolic stability
pTeroPure for Health and Well Being
pTeroPure will promote health and well-being through the discovery and development of nutraceutical ingredients - naturally occurring molecules that can be integrated into dietary supplements, nutritional products and functional foods. Like resveratrol, pterostilbene (tero-STILL-bean) belongs to a class of compounds called phytoalexins, which are naturally produced by plants when under attack by pathogens such as bacteria or fungi. Pterostilbene and resveratrol have very similar pharmacologic properties, however pterostilbene has several key advantages over resveratrol. Pterostilbene is one of several stilbenes found in certain berries (e.g., blueberries, cranberries, sparkleberries, lingonberries, and grapes), thus, consumption of these small fruits may help improve health.
This is really all we know right now about this new product. As soon as NRG-X Labs releases more information about it's ingredients, the bottle and the price, we should be one of the first to carry it!