One request we have had since adding the delicious Quest Nutrition protein powders is for recipes using them. In this blog post, I will give you some of the most popular recipes using the Quest protein powder.
#1 Recipe: Quest Nutrition Chicken Alfredo
- 2 tablespoons butter, unsalted
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons garlic-and-herb cheese spread
- 2⁄ 3 cup low-fat Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1⁄ 2 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄ 3 cup
- 1 to 2 chicken cutlets
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 bag
- In a small pot, melt butter on medium heat. Once melted, add garlic and sauté for 1 minute, or until garlic starts to brown.
- Add unsweetened almond milk and cheese spread. Mix until cheese spread is completely melted.
- Add Swiss cheese and salt. Mix until cheese is "gooey."
- Remove pot from heat and add in Quest® Multi-Purpose Mix Protein Powder. Mix until the protein powder is well combined.
- Allow sauce to cool and place in blender.
- Mix on high for a couple minutes or until sauce is smooth. Add sauce back to pan and simmer on very low to keep warm.
- Rinse chicken then pat dry.
- Cut chicken into 1-inch long strips and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spray a medium frying pan or skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat on medium.
- Add chicken to heated pan and cook until golden brown.
- Prepare Quest® Spinach Fettuccine using the instructions on the back of the package.
- Mix in Alfredo sauce and chicken. Garnish with fresh parsley. Serve immediately.
- Calories: 480
- Protein: 65g
- Fat: 21g
- Net Carb: 6g
- Fiber: 2g
- P/CAL: 54%