Vital Proteins x Poosh Pink Moon Milk Latte Vs. Dr. Axe Multi Collagen Protein Beauty + Sleep
vital proteins x poosh Pink Moon Milk latte Vs. Dr. Axe Multi Collagen Protein Beauty + Sleep
Kourtney Kardashian's company "Poosh" recently teamed up with Vital Proteins to create an exclusive Pink Moon Milk Collagen Latte, and we have to admit, we're a fan! but what are the differences between the constantly sold-out, expensive, & elusive product & the very comparable Dr. Axe multi collagen beauty + sleep formula by Ancient Nutrition? we'll break it down.
What's the difference???
Well, when you break it down by each's list of ingredients, there is actually not much of a difference, other than their caloric values. Vital Proteins x poosh's pink moon milk collagen latte contains 120 calories per serving, while Ancient Nutrition's Dr. Axe Multi Collagen Protein Beauty + Sleep Formula only has 40 calories per serving. However, as far as main ingredients go, both products contain Ashwaganda, Magnesium & Bone Broth Collagen Concentrates. Kourntey's collab does, however contain melatonin, while Ancient Nutrition's product does not.
- 11 oz (14 servings)
- 10g of bone broth collagen to help support skin elasticity & moisture, a youthful appearance & hair & nail strength.
- Ashwagandha to help the body regulate stress
- Magnesium & Melatonin for a great night's sleep
- Dairy free & gluten free
- Only 1g sugar
- Delicious strawberry + coconut flavor
- 18.9 oz (38 servings)
- Calming lavender bergamot flavor, lightly sweetened with Stevia
- 9g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fat
- Supports a healthy gut, skin & joints
- Promotes restful sleep & a calm, relaxed state of mind
- Supports healthy aging by repairing skin & improving wrinkle depth
- Features collagen types I, II, III, & X from 4 food sources
- From non-GMO, grass-fed, hormone free, cage free & cruelty free sources