CLA Oil Extract - Metabolic Nutrition CLA 3000 180 Softgels
If you're looking for a fish oil to take with the highest quality of fish oil extract & are looking to boost promote fast & effective weight loss or stabilize your blood sugar levels, this could be the product for you! Introducing Metabolic Nutrition Fish 3000!
Metabolic Nutrition CLA 3000 Benefits
- Promotes Fast & Efficient Weight Loss
- Increases Overall Body Calorie Expenditure
- Boosts Immune System & Reduces Inflammation
- Supports Health Cholesterol & Blood Sugar Levels
What Is Metabolic Nutrition CLA 3000?
Fish 3000 is an Ultra-Cold, Non-GMO Safflower Oil, providing the highest quality un-denatured pure extract of CLA Omega-6 Fatty Acids. CLA 3000 is an essential fatty acid.
Want More Sizes? We Have Them Here!
- Metabolic Nutrition CLA 3000 90 Softgels
- Metabolic Nutrition CLA 3000 180 Softgels
How Does Metabolic Nutrition CLA 3000 Work?
Metabolic Nutrition Fish 3000's ingredients help promote weight loss and increase overall body expenditure. To find out exactly how its ingredients allow it to do that, let's break it down:
- Safflower Oil: Safflower Oil is a healthful source of fatty acids. It is known to improve blood sugar levels, lower cholesterol & boost heart health. It also helps fight inflammation & sooth dry skin.
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA): CLA has that fat-fighting power! It also helps people maintain weight loss & retain their lean muscle mass.
How Do I Take Metabolic Nutrition CLA 3000?
We suggest taking one serving (3 softgels) daily with food. Do not exceed 6 softgels daily. For best results, combine with a proper nutrition & training program.
Metabolic Nutrition CLA 3000 Ingredients
Serving Size: 3 Softgels
Servings Per Container: 60
Calories from fat 15
Total Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrates 3g
Safflower Oil 3,000mg
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) 2,520mg
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerin, Water, Caramel Color.
Metabolic Nutrition Fish CLA Warnings & Side Effects
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Not intended for pregnant or nursing mothers. Not intended for children under 18 years of age. If you are taking any medications, have a known medical condition, or are planning a medical procedure, consult your Doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your Doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Benjamin S, Prakasan P, Sreedharan S, Wright AD, Spener F. Pros and cons of CLA consumption: an insight from clinical evidences. Nutr Metab (Lond). 2015;12:4. Published 2015 Feb 3. doi:10.1186/1743-7075-12-4
Asp ML, Collene AL, Norris LE, et al. Time-dependent effects of safflower oil to improve glycemia, inflammation and blood lipids in obese, post-menopausal women with type 2 diabetes: a randomized, double-masked, crossover study. Clin Nutr. 2011;30(4):443–449. doi:10.1016/j.clnu.2011.01.001