Minami Nutrition MorDHA Minis Strawberry Flavor 30 Gels
Minami Nutrition MorDHA Minis is an essential dietary supplement that contains ingredients that support brain development, growth, function and vision.This supercritical omega 3 supplement is of the highest quality that is vital for optimal health and general nutrition. Minami Nutrition MorDHA Mini Omega 3 supplement utilizes supercritical CO2 extraction technology that delivers 312 mg of Omega-3 nutrition in a convenient, once daily serving. Minami Nutrition MorDHA Mini I.Q. Formula Strawberry Flavor does not contain PBC's and heavy metals.
- Cold Processed. Smart Choice.
- Once Daily Children's DHA Formula
- Supports Health and Wellbeing of Children 10 and Older
- 75% Omega-3s
- 312 mg Omega-3s, including 241 DHA in only 1 Softgel
- Supercritical CO2 Extraction
- Dietary Supplement
Minami Nutrition MorDHA Minis Strawberry Benefits:
- For babies and toddlers to support healthy brain and central nervous system development
- A Key Supporting brain development, growth, function and vision – DHA. About half of the brain and eyes are made up of fat, much of which is DHA, which is an essential nutrient for optimal brain and eye function.
- Children’s diets today are notoriously low in the beneficial Omega-3 fats found in foods such as fish. This makes supplementation an especially important option for parents.
- Compare this amount of DHA per soft gel with other brands and you will realize why consumers agree that this is highest concentrated DHA- rich product on the market.
- Minami Nutrition is about proof NOT promises. Our product range are produced as a result of our committment to research that examines the effect of Omega-3 fats on a variety of medical areas, including Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (AD/HD) as well as Heart Disease and Wellness issues.
- Clinical studies show that Omega-3 fatty acids are well tolerated by children and adults. The general consensus is that 1 g of EPA + DHA per day is sufficient to maintain optimum performance of the cardiovascular system in most people.
- Ongoing scientific research is revealing more about the enormous potential for Omega-3 fatty acids to positively impact on a range of health outcomes.
Use as a food supplement for babies and toddlers in the early years: one softgel capsule once a day, preferably at meal at meal time. The capsule can also be opened and the content mixed with foods like yogurt, or dessert, salad dressing, fruit juice or milkshake with fruit, or as prescribed by a healthcare practitioner.
MorDHA-Mini (420 mg) natural strawberry flavour.
Supporting growth, function, vision and brain development. For babies and toddlers in the early years. One capsule per day.
Small, soft capsules with approximately 241 mg DHA (2.5 mg mixed tocopherols)
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*
Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids 312 mg
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 241 mg +
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 33 mg +
Other Omega-3s 38 mg
Total Omega-6 Fatty Acids 15 mg
LA (Linoleic Acid) 2.5 mg +
Other Omega-6s 12.5 mg +
Total Omega-9 Fatty Acids 2 mg
Oleic Acid 2 mg +
+ Daily value not established.
Minami Nutrition MorDHA Minis Strawberry Side Effects:
None evident at this time, we recommend consulting with a physiciam before use to avoid any complications.