Optimum Nutrition Essential Amino Energy Drink 30 Servings
The Most Popular and Highest Rated Powdered Energy Drink in the Industry!
Amino Energy is an amino acid powder that helps you train longer and harder with intense energy and focus. This formula combines a powerful ratio of rapidly absorbed free-form amino acids with natural energizers and N.O. boosting ingredients to help you reach your next level. It also includes muscle-building BCAA's and arginine to help support intense, vascular pumps. Only 10 calories are offered per serving which makes it a nice addition to your daily routine without messing up your diet. You can mix this anytime you want to dial up mental focus, physical energy, N.O. production, and recovery support.
As a preworkout, Amino Energy will help build muscle and allow you to train harder. Essential amino acids are included to help rebuild muscle. Beta-alanine promotes longer and stronger workouts and the BCAA’s help support your endurance. Micronized L-Arginine supports nitric oxide production and micronized citruline promotes nitric oxide production throughout your training.
As an anytime or pick me up drink, Amino Energy accelerates recovery and boosts energy. The essential amino acids accelerate protein synthesis and allows for a quicker recovery to quickly return back to your peak performance during your next training session.
Build More Muscle & Train Harder Than Ever!
- Essential BCAA's to help you recover and build lean muscle mass
- Added Beta Alanine to help you lift more and longer each workout
- BCAA's to help you train longer and reduce fatigue
Increase Energy & Focus
- Green Tea, Green Coffee Extracts & EGCG to help increase energy all day long
- Easy dosing so you can take in as much or as little energy ingredients as you like
Increase NO2 Levels
- L-Arginine added to help increase nitric oxide levels
- Citrulline added to help increase nitric oxide and pumps
Better & Quicker Recovery
- Ingredients to help with protein synthesis
- BCAA's to help with muscle recovery and muscle rebuilding
- Green Tea, Green Coffee Extracts & EGCG to enhance energy and fat burning
- Zero Sugar
- Zero Fat
- Only 10 Calories Per Serving
What Does Amino Energy Do?
It helps provide you with essential bcaa's and ingredients to increase energy and stamina for any time during the day or pre-workout.
Are There any Side Effects?
Like any stimulant energy drink, some people may experience jitters depending on the amount of caffeine they take in.
Benefits of Amino Energy
- Free form amino acids for rapid uptake
- Essential amino acids including BCAA's
- Supports recovery before, during, and after exercise
- Train longer and harder with beta-alanine
- Natural energizers
- Supports nitric oxide synthesis
- Only 10 calories and 0 grams of sugar per serving
- Mixes easily
One reason why this product is so popular is the vast number of delicious flavors available. No other energy drink on the market has this many flavors to choose from.
- Blue Raspberry
- Concord Grape
- Fruit Fusion
- Green Apple
- Lemon Lime
- Orange Cooler
- Strawberry Lime
Cafe Series Powder Flavors
- Iced Cafe Vanilla
- Iced Chai Tea Latte
- Iced Mocha Cappuccino
Directions & Dosage: When to Drink?
Normal Directions: Mix 2 scoops into 10-12 oz. of cold water.
For an amino acid boost: Consume one or more servings first thing in the morning and/or between meals.
For a pre-workout energy: Take 1-3 servings 20-30 minutes before training.
For a post-workout recovery: Take 1-2 servings immediately after training.
Supplement Facts & Ingredients Information
Serving size: Two scoops (9g)
Servings per container: 30
ICED CAFE VANILLA
ICED MOCHA CAPPUCCINO
Warnings & Side Effects
Consult with your healthcare physician before taking. Do not exceed more than 5 servings per day. Do not consume after 5:00 PM because it may cause difficulty sleeping. You may feel a temporary tingling sensation, which is normal. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if nursing, pregnant, or may become pregnant. Do not use if under 18 years of age.