Competitive Edge Labs M-Test
The most comprehensive natural testosterone support supplement has finally arrived. Unlike many other testosterone products on the market today, M-Test uses a multi-facet approach to help deliver the results you are looking for. This product has shown to help support increases in lean muscle mass, strength, power, endurance, energy and libido. No other testosterone support supplement can help achieve so many benefits in just one product.
Why Choose M-Test Over Competitor Products
Competitive Edge Labs uses only clinically researched ingredients in all their products. Not only that, these ingredients are patented and licensed. They are included in each product at big doses to help deliver results. No deceptive proprietary blends. Totally transparency.
Benefits & Highlights
- Increase Lean Muscle Mass
- Increase Power Output & Strength
- Decrease Bodyfat & Excess Water
- Reduce Cortisol Levels
- Decrease Bad Estrogen Levels
Why Use M-Test?
There are many uses for M-Test. Any man who needs that extra push in the gym and in life can benefit from this product. It can help give you more energy at the gym, more strength lifting weights and a bigger libido at home. Improve your overall feelings of well being and because the man you want to become.
PCT: Many customers use this product as a powerful PCT supplement when getting off prohormones and andro products. M-Test can help you get your natural testosterone levels back up to normal after probolic compounds wreak havoc on the body.
Testosterone: What Every Man Wants More Of
Seems like a simple process by what most companies say, but it's not. Unlike competitors on the market, Competitive Edge Labs multi-facet approach is designed to increase levels of testosterone and decrease levels of bad hormones.
- Increase Total Testosterone
- Increase Free Testosterone
- Increase Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
- Reduce Cortisol Levels
- Decrease Estrogen Levels
This approach means it is more versatile and more comprehensive leading to better results for you.
Key Ingredients: What Makes M-Test Work
- Fadogia Agrestis PE:Potently increases testosterone and boost libido.
- Urtica Dioica:Increases free testosterone levels while also helping to reduce dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
- KSM-66 Ashwagandha Root Extract: Increases serum levels of testosterone and luteinizing hormone (LH).
- Eurycoma Longifolia (Tongkat Ali): Promotes natural testosterone production and help promote libido, enhanced energy levels, endurance, stamina, and more.
- PrimaVie Shilajit Extract:Increases total testosterone and free testosterone.
- Boron Citrate: Increases total testosterone and free testosterone.
- Mucuna Pruriens: Increases testosterone production and release.
Directions & Dosage
Competitive Edge Labs recommends that you take 3 capsules twice per day with meals. You can take up to 8 weeks on and then 4 weeks off.
PCT and Cycle Support Supplements are not required.
Due to this product being a natural testosterone booster and non-methylated, it can be stacked with anything.
Ingredients / Label
Serving Size: 6 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Fadogia Agrestis PE 1200mg
KSM-66 Ashwagandha Root Extract 695mg
Eurycoma Longfolia 500mg
Boron Citrate 200mg
Mucuna Pruriens SE 100mg
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, and Silica.
Warnings & Side Effects
Not for use of persons under the age of 18. Do not use if you are currently breast feeding, pregnant or plan to become pregnant. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your doctor prior to use if you have any medical conditions or if you are taking any other medications. Discontinue use immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, vomiting or other similar symptoms.
Warning Concerning California Residents:
This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm.
- blood work
Didnt have blood work done but big improvements in many areas. Sleep, libido, mood and some leaning out. All at a great price too.
Strength and endurance up. Look more ripped after 4 weeks, so would say it's working for me.
Maybe add some Prolensis and the LongJack seems weak.