Compete 30 Servings | iFORCE | Intra-Workout
There are plenty of pre-workout and post-workout supplements to choose from, but what you take during the workout (intra-workout) plays an integral role in your performance. iFORCE Nutrition Compete takes intra-workout supplementation to a whole new level. Compete contains Citrulline Malate, BCAA's, Amino Acids, and Electrolyes. These ingredients supports improvements in physical and mental performance, helping you push your workouts to brand new heights.
Create the probolic window you need for muscle growth, while burning stubborn body fat. You can expect to increase energy, focus, stamina, and mood. If you were looking for an edge in the gym, or on the playing field, you have found it with iFORCE Compete.
If you are looking for are larger size, iFORCE Compete 50 servings is also available.
iFORCE Compete Benefits
- Reduces Fatigue
- Enhances Mood
- Increases Energy
- Burns fat
- Accelerates Recovery
iFORCE Compete Product Review
My Supplement Store has a product review tab for each product on the website. Add your iFORCE Compete product review after your purchase.
iFORCE Compete Stacks
Protean: Post-workout protein supplement that tastes delicious and works fast to help promote recovery and muscle growth.
Max Out: Pre-workout supplement that supplies the energy and pumps you want to optimize your workout results.
Athletic Multi: Multivitamin full of vitamins, minerals, and other popular antixoidants that help support healthy immune function.
Workout Days: Mix 1-2 servings of Compete in ice cold water (approximately 10-20oz (300-600ml) per serving based on your individual taste preference) and sip during your workout. Compete is intended to completely replace water during your exercise period, so it may be beneficial to refill your container with additional water once you've finished 1/2 of your Compete for that day.
- Calories: 10
- Calories from fat: 0 g
- Total fat: 0 g
- Total carbohydrate: 1 g
- Sugars: 0 g
- Protein: 2.5 g
- Vitamin C (as Ascrobic Acid): 50 mg
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin): 250 mg
- Calcium: 12 mg
- Magnesium: 8 mg
- Sodium: 22 mg
- Potassium: 25 mg
- Athletic Enhancement Matrix (L-Carnitine L-Tartrate, L-Carnitine Fumarate): 2 g
- Endurance Enhancement Matrix (Citrulline Malate): 500 mg
- Anti-Catabolic Matrix: (Whey Protein Hydrolysate comprised of: Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs): L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, Essential Amino Acids (EAAs): L-Methionine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threonine, L-Tryptophan, Amino Acids: L-Alanine, L-Arginine, L-Asparagine, L-Aspartic Acid, L-Cystine, L-Glutamic Acid, L-Glutamine, L-Glycine, L-Histidine, L-Lysine, L-Proline, L-Serine, L-Tyrosine): 2.5 g
- Performance Enhancing Electrolyte Matrix: (Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Magnesium Aspartate, Calcium Aspartate): 300 mg
- Mental Edge Enhancement Matrix (Rhodiola Rosea Extract (root), Vinpocetine): 100 mg
Fruit Punch Slam
- Natural and Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Acesulfame-K, Sucralose, Red #40
- Natural and Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Acesulfame-K, Sucralose, Yellow #5.
- Natural and Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Acesulfame-K, Sucralose, Yellow #5, Red #40
Warnings & Side Effects
Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. Do not exceed recommended dose. Consult with your physician prior to use if you are taking medications, including but not limited to maoi inhibitors, antidepressants aspirin, nonunapproved substanceal anti-inflammatory drugs or products containing phylephrine, ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, or other stimulants. Consult your physician prior to use if you have a medical condition, including but not limited to, heart, liver, kidney, or thyroid disease, psychiatric or epileptic disorders, difficulty urinating, diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, recurrent headaches, enlarged prostate or glaucoma. Discontinue 2 weeks prior to surgery if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache, or shortness of breath.
Allergen Warning: Manufactured on equipment which processes products containing milk, egg, soybeans, wheat, shellfish, fish oil, tree nuts, and peanut butter flavor
I work 12 hour shifts at night in a hot factory and I always take a jug with me filled full of compete. In a job that requires focus and hydration this product is perfect. Keep me going and helps my focus when I start to get tired. Taste great too!
The best intra is Compete
The lemon flavor is probably the best tasting supplement I've ever had. It has pretty much everything you need to keep going strong in the gym. Love the whey protein instead of just bcaas like a lot of intras have. It has LCLT to help with soreness and some other goodies. Great product.