Blackstone Labs Dust V2 25 Servings | Extreme Pre-Workout Formula
Blackstone Labs Angel Dust v2 is an extreme preworkout formula that will blow your mind and will give you strength, endurance, power, and pumps like you’ve never seen before! A couple of years ago, Blackstone Labs introduced their strongest and most potent preworkout formula of all time which was Angel Dust. Over the past two years, Angel Dust helped reinvent how bodybuilders and athletes looked at a preworkout supplementation. This was a game changer. Well, after some time, Blackstone Labs has upped the ante on Angel Dust and formulated Dust v2! Why would they do this you ask? Well, they believe that they can make something better and wanted to give their fans something more. They don’t just want to maintain and stay at one level. No, they want to keep striving for the best.
Dust v2 brings so much intensity that you’ll feel explosive strength and power, extreme energy, endurance, and fire hose sized veins and pumps. All the feedback that Blackstone Labs gathered from Angel Dust was used to formulate Dust v2. Only the best tasting, highest quality ingredients available on the market were used in this formula with no fillers or junk. This formula is for real; you won’t see any of those negative side effects like cramping, anxiety, or trips to the restroom 10 minutes into your workout.
Blackstone Labs Dust V2 Formula
So what makes up this preworkout? Let's take a look at what each ingredient does.
- Beta Alanine: Helps allow for more sets and reps by reducing lactic acid build up while training.
- L-Taurine: Helps improve overall sense of well-being as well as increasing mental concentration and alertness.
- L-Carnitine Tartrate: Adds support for better performance, testosterone support, and fat metabolism.
- Citrulline Malate 2:1: Aids in recovery and helps alleviate soreness.
- N-Acetyl-L Tyrosine: Helps enhance mood, promotes healthy blood pressure during times of stress, and counteracts negative side effects of stimulants by lowering anxiety.
- Velvet Bean Extract: Promotes enjoyment and interest in life.
- Betaine Anhydrous: Supports body composition changes and helps boost your production of vital neurotransmitters while supporting SAM-e levels to promote a positive outlook.
- Agmatine Sulfate: Helps extend pumps to long after you complete your workout.
- L-Norvaline: Helps support circulation and cardiovascular efficiency.
- Di-Caffeine Malate: Provides the same energy and focus as caffeine, but has less stress on your stomach.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: Helps improve focus, elevates alertness, increases reaction time, reduces fatigue, increases endurance, and elevates mood.
- Hordenine: Supports a positive mood while supporting mental and physical energy.
- N-Methyl Tyramine: Maintains an improved blood flow to the muscles while supporting increases in energy levels and mental focus.
- Acofuel: Improves athletic performance, energy, and mood.
- Eduramax (Stearoyl Vaillalaminde 98%): Enhances endurance and recovery.
- Noopept: Helps improve memory and speed of recall while enhancing learning capacity and attention span, increasing mental energy, focus, and concentration, and improving thought clarity.
- Yohimbine Bark (Std 10%): Helps fat loss in trouble areas such as midsection, love handles, glutes, and thighs.
- Stearoyl Vanillylamide: This is a naturally occurring capsaicin analogue that is found in various pepper species.
Blackstone Dust V2 Benefits
- Shredded muscle pumps
- Explosive strength and power
- Extreme energy release
- Enhance athletic performance
- Rapid nutrient absorption
Dust V2 Pre-Workout Flavors Flavors
- Mystery Flavor (NEW)
- Black Lemonade
- Blue Sky
- Red Ice
- Cotton Candy
- Tropical Punch
- Cool Lime
- Candy Apple
As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop in 8-10 oz. of water, 30 minutes prior to workout on training days and first thing in the morning on non-training days. Due to extreme potency, new users may wish to assess tolerance by consuming ½ scoop instead.
Blackstone Labs Dust V2 25 Servings Supplement Facts
Serving size: 1 scoop (10 grams)
Servings per container: 25
Blackstone Dust V2 Ingredients
- Blackstone Labs Dust v2 Blend: 8.3g
- Beta Alanine, L-Taurine, L-Carnitine Tartrate, Citrulline Malate 2:1, N-Acetyl-L Tyrosine, Velvet Bean Extract, Betaine, Anhydrous, Agmatine Sulfate, L-Norvaline, Di-Caffeinine Malate, Caffeine Anhydrous, Hordenine, N-Methyl Tyramine, Acofeul, Eduramax (Stearoyl Vaillalaminde 98%), Noopept, Yohimbine Bark (Std 10%)
Malic Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Acesulfame-K
|Other Ingredients: Malic Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Acesulfame-K|
WARNINGS & SIDE EFFECTS
Consult with your healthcare physician before taking. Not recommended for persons under the age of 18. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children. Individuals should not consume other caffeinated products in conjunction with this product. Avoid alcohol and prescription stimulants while taking this product. Do not exceed recommended servings. Store in a cool, dry place.
Harty PS, Zabriskie HA, Erickson JL, Molling PE, Kerksick CM, Jagim AR. Multi-ingredient pre-workout supplements, safety implications, and performance outcomes: a brief review. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2018;15(1):41. Published 2018 Aug 8. doi:10.1186/s12970-018-0247-6
Hobson RM, Saunders B, Ball G, Harris RC, Sale C. Effects of β-alanine supplementation on exercise performance: a meta-analysis. Amino Acids. 2012;43(1):25-37. doi:10.1007/s00726-011-1200-z
Ostrovskaya RU, Vakhitova YV, Kuzmina USh, et al. Neuroprotective effect of novel cognitive enhancer noopept on AD-related cellular model involves the attenuation of apoptosis and tau hyperphosphorylation. J Biomed Sci. 2014;21(1):74. Published 2014 Aug 6. doi:10.1186/s12929-014-0074-2
Warning Concerning California Residents:
This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm.
The item works well but it does not light me up. I enjoy a big internal flair with potent power to rush me before a workout and this product lacks that kind of boost. It does give an umph of energy but not the kind I enjoy the rush of.
It was nothing special but not the worst either
Got a nice pump, good focus, and sustainable energy.
I love it. It takes my workout from 100 to10000. It has me so hardwired in that my wife has to call me to tell me to get out of the gym sometimes. The pumps are I sane! Best tho g since sliced bread.
Great. I have enjoyed the product so far. Ordering it again. Keep the cost at a good price. Thanks
This product gets my blood pumping and my workout crushed. Without it, I am just going through the motions. On this amazing helpful substance, I am crushing my workout and killing it.
A lot of caffeine but fat pump
Fat pump...that's good! Dust V2 is some good stuff. Even with the Dust X, Blackstone Labs decided to keep the Dust V2 as well because it worked so damn well! Thanks for the straight up honest review!
Great taste. Price is fair. Great Ingredients list. Maybe a little under dosed. Mild energy level. Pumps are moderate at best. I blame the FDA. I recommend it to beginners or stim sensitive individuals. Worked great for my wife.
Thanks for the great review Luis! Have you tried Dust X yet? It has a nice dose of DMHA, which may be more to your liking.
I give it a 4/5. It works, just have had better...especially with the dmaa pres out there. But tastes good and does it's job.
One of the top three pre-workout drinks of my choice; this one stands apart in terms of its deliverables. Energy, Pump, Focus you name; it has all! Undoubtedly it is one of the strongest pre-workout formula out there and definitely not recommended for a newbie or for the weak hearted. On the flavor front; you can try any of the four options namely: Black Lemonade; Blue Sky; Red Ice; and Watermelon although i have found Blue Sky to be the best in taste. Try it out with just 1/2 scoop before going for a full one! Highly recommended.
This has to be one of the best preworkout supplements i have ever tried, hands down. This stuff gave me energy that was absolutly amazing. Getting through my workouts were no problem at all. And the energy helps me push through the rest of the day with ease. And the pump i get from this stuff was spectacular. I absolutly love this stuff. My endurance and stamina were also very much on point. And my focus, wow, out of this world. If you are looking for a GREAT preworkout, this is it.
This product is amazing! I have got more energy then ever, amazing strength and focus and my body fat percentage has dropped 1% or more a week since using it! It was great to pull me out of a plateau and has helped me improve my overall performance. I can not recommend this product enough! Being a small woman I have found it hard in the past to find a pre workout that doesn't make my whole body burn or itch so to have all the positive benefits plus no itch or burn is amazing!
In my opinion you cant go wrong with BSL i love there products all around , this prodcut produced great focus in the gym for me and insane pumps and energy in and outside of the gym all around wicked item! good work Blackstone Labs -increased strength+focus -Great Pumps -overall Energy throughout the day
It` a Great product ! Give`s me a Great pump and endurance to just keep going and going !!
I love this supplement. The energy and focus it gives are above awesome. I would compare it to 1.m.r. vortex (focus a bit lower). Taste and mixability were ok, not 10/10, but not bad. Pumps were slightly low. Overall I highly recommend this supplement.
I have tried many BSL products and the quality and reliability has been high with my experience. Angel Dust was not en exception. It (Red Ice) tastes like candy, mixes instantly, and works amazing when stacked with other pre-workouts. The energy supply was good. No jitters, tingling etc., just a smooth energy as if i had just waken up from a good night sleep. It helped achieve a good pump but i have had better pumps with other pre-workouts. Good product is you want a good balance of pump and energy.
I was sceptical with Angel Dust at first but after first scoop I knew I had stumbled across a great pre workout. The energy I had was amazing and I was able to push myself harder in less time then I have before. Highly recommended!
The only negative thing I can say about Angel Dust is its a little ******* the stomach. With that said, this is probably one of the best preworkouts I have trained with in a ling time. Skin stretching Pumps, check! Dialed in focus, Check! Awesome energy that lasts and keeps you from wanting to stop, double check! This one from Blackstone Labs makes my top three. Check it out now, you will happy you did!
I've been doing 1 to 1.5 scoops pre workout of angel dust.. I train at night, often around 8-9pm. This stuff is great for fueling a workout, no doubt about that, but it's wiring the **** out of me and i'm completely awake right now at like 4am.. not even remotely tired.. it's been like this since I've started, im getting little to no sleep and i'm functioning just fine.. this is obviously not optimal for gains.