MAN Sports Lean PhD 120 Capsules | The Ultimate Weight Loss System
MAN Sports Lean PHD is a 4 in 1 weight loss formula which aims to aid in fat oxidation, reduce stress with an anti-cortisol adoptogen complex, reduce water retention and bloating, and to provide increased energy and an enhanced mood. This "Smart Thermogenic" complex also features 6 premium patented or trademarked ingredients.
MAN Lean PhD Product Highlights
- The Ultimate Weight Loss System
- 4 in 1 Formula
- Increased Energy & Mood Enhancement
- Powerful Formula Lasts All Day Long
- Contains Anti-Bloating Formula
- The "Smart" Fat Burner
Who is MAN Sports LeanPHD For?
Lean Ph.D can be taken by both men and women who are looking to lose a little bit of weight, or a lot of weight.
What Makes MAN SPorts Lean PHD Unique?
Many fat burners today are nothing more than glorified caffeine pills, maybe sprinkled with some support ingredients for appetite suppression or mood. Lean Ph.D however has proven doses of ingredients to support weight loss, energy, mood, and more!
MAN Sports Lean Ph.D Active Ingredients
- L-Carnitine Tartrate Promotes Muscular Energy & Fat Burning
- NaturoCaff99 Natural Caffeine from Green Coffee
- KSM-66 Ashwagandha Helps Reduce Stress, Anxiety and Cortisol
- Neurofactor Helps with Learning & Memory
- TeaCrine Delivers Improved Focus, Motivation and Mood
- Dandelion Root Extract A Natural Diuretic
Take 1-2 capsules on an empty stomach prior to breakfast. Begin with one capsule in the morning at first to assess tolerance.
MAN Sports Lean PhD Weight Loss Formula Supplement Facts
Store in a cool dry place.
Chandrasekhar K, Kapoor J, Anishetty S. A prospective, randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled study of safety and efficacy of a high-concentration full-spectrum extract of ashwagandha root in reducing stress and anxiety in adults. Indian J Psychol Med. 2012;34(3):255-262. doi:10.4103/0253-7176.106022
Wirngo FE, Lambert MN, Jeppesen PB. The Physiological Effects of Dandelion (Taraxacum Officinale) in Type 2 Diabetes. Rev Diabet Stud. 2016;13(2-3):113-131. doi:10.1900/RDS.2016.13.113