Grass Fed Collagen Peptides - Garden Of Life Grass Fed Collagen Powder 280g
This product provides consumer's with an effortless way to add highly absorbable, types 1 & 3 grass fed collagen into their everyday diets! If you're looking for a way to incorporate more collagen into your regimen, this could be the ultimate product for you! Introducing Garden Of Life Grass Fed Collagen Powder.
Garden Of Life Grass Fed Collagen Powder Benefits
- 1.5 Billion CFU Probiotics For Digestion
- Grass Fed Collagen
- Mixes Easily
- Non-GMO Tested & Certified
- Contain Probiotics
- Promote Skin Elasticity & Healthy Hair & Nails
- Helps Joints & Mobility
What Is Garden Of Life Grass Fed Collagen Powder?
Collagen peptides are extremely important. Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body. It is even sometimes referred to as the glue that "holds the body together." The Garden Of Life's Grass Fed Collagen Powder now allows you to add this very important protein into your everyday life. As we get older, many changes happen to our bodies, especially to the skin. The collagen in our skin starts to become disconnected, leaving us with wrinkles. If your goal is to try to slow down your aging process, Garden Of Life's Grass Fed Collagen Powder may be the product for you.
What Are The Different Types Of Collagen?
There are 3 main types of collagen. Here are the main benefits of each:
- Collagen Types 1 & 3:
- Mainly For Hair, Skin, Nails & Bones
- Minimize Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Improve Elasticity
- Support The Bone Matrix
- Correct Weak Or Damaged Nail Beds
- Thicken Fine Hair, Slow Hair Loss
- Improve Circulation
- Help Burn Fat During Sleep
- Collagen Type 2:
- Mainly For Joint & Cartilage Support
- Makes Up 50-60% Of Protein In Cartilage
- Makes Up 85-90% Of Collagen In Articular Cartilage
- May Reduce Popping Knees
- May Support Back, Jaw & Joints
- INcludes Gulcosamine, Chondroitin & Hyaluronic Acid
How Does Garden Of Life Grass Fed Collagen Powder Work?
Garden Of Life's Grass Fed Collagen Powder contains may ingredients that help to halt the hands of time. Let's break it down:
- Collagen Peptides: Collagen Peptides are what our body relies on to ensure the health & vitality of our skin, hair, bones & joints.
- Lactobacillus Plantarum: Lactobacillus Plantarum is a strain of probiotic bacteria. It is known to help control digestion & revive the immune system. It is also good for consumers suffering from Anxiety.
- Alanine: Alanine is an amino acid. Our bodies use it to help improve overall exercise performance.
- Arginine: Arginine stimulates the release of growth hormone, insulin, and other substances in the body. It also provides many anti-aging effects.
How Do I Take Garden Of Life Grass Fed Collagen Powder?
Here at Best Price Nutrition, we suggest mixing 1-2 scoops in 8 oz of liquid. Do not use to replace dietary protein or for weight reduction.
Garden Of Life Grass Fed Collagen Ingredients
Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Servings per Container: 14
Collagen Peptides 20g
Lactobacillus Plantarum (1.5 Billion CFU) 10mg
Aspartic Acid 1061mg
Glutamic Acid 1902mg
Histidine 140 mg
Other Ingredients: Bovine Hide Collagen Peptides, Lactobacillus Plantarum.
Garden Of Life Grass Fed Collagen Powder Side Effects
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision. This product is not intended for children.
Song H, Zhang S, Zhang L, Li B. Effect of Orally Administered Collagen Peptides from Bovine Bone on Skin Aging in Chronologically Aged Mice. Nutrients. 2017;9(11):1209. Published 2017 Nov 3. doi:10.3390/nu9111209
McKleroy W, Lee TH, Atabai K. Always cleave up your mess: targeting collagen degradation to treat tissue fibrosis. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol. 2013;304(11):L709–L721. doi:10.1152/ajplung.00418.2012
Wang J, Luo D, Liang M, et al. Spectrum-Effect Relationships between High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) Fingerprints and the Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Activities of Collagen Peptides. Molecules. 2018;23(12):3257. Published 2018 Dec 10. doi:10.3390/molecules23123257
Warning Concerning California Residents:
This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm.