Cortisol Reducer - Assault Labs Corti Combat
Assault Labs is back with an amazing product to help fight high cortisol levels. Something that plagues most bodybuilders and athletes. Don’t think it affects you? Do you diet hard? Do you train hard? Are you having trouble getting lean from both these techniques? Well it could be cortisol that is killing your results and making it harder and harder to get that ripped physique that you want. Welcome Corti Combat.
What is Cortisol?
Cortisol is a stress hormone and if you don’t keep it in check, it can wreak havoc on your physique. It can tell your body to hold onto unwanted fat and even worse, break down that hard-earned muscle tissue. These are two things you definitely don’t want to happen. And that’s why you want Corti Combat.
What is Assault Labs Corti Combat?
Assault Labs has come out with one of the most comprehensive formulas on the market today. This is an 8-compound cortisol controlling stack formulated to help support your entire body in times of stress. So if you are looking to control stress, lose weight, improve lean muscle and support testosterone, Corti Combat is the product for you.
Main Ingredients: Why it works!
- Ginger Root Extract: This ingredient can help reduce inflammation in the body. Doing this will have a positive effect on Cortisol levels and keep them where they need to be.
- Ashwagandha: In studies this ingredient has been shown to reduce stress related parameters, showed reduced cortisol levels and even an increase in DHEA levels. Makes this product especially great for men!
- Rhodiola Root: This ingredient has been shown in many studies to suppress the production of cortisol. This helps with overall stress levels. Rhodiola has also been shown to help with endurance and mental alertness during stressful times.
- Green Tea Extract: This is actually an amino acid help calm you down and improve alertness. In many studies, this ingredient has been shown to reduce heart rates during stressful situations.
- Phosphatidyl Serine: This ingredient helps to control cortisol levels and even helps combat the negative side effects from having high cortisol. Very important during stressful situations.
- 7-alpha & 7-beta-hydroxy-DHEA: These ingredients help reduce the production of cortisol in the body.
- Cordyceps Sinensis: One of the most popular mushrooms in the sports nutrition industry. This can help with endurance, feelings of well being and reduction of cortisol in the body.
This product is going to make you feel better and get you back to your old self. More energy, you’ll feel better and you are going to look better.
THIS PRODUCT SUPPORTS THE FOLLOWING:
- Fat Loss & Fat Burning
- Increased All Day Energy Levels
- Preservation of Lean Muscle Mass
- Increases in Lean Muscle Tissue
- Balancing of Cortisol Levels in the Body
- Optimal Testosterone Levels
DIRECTIONS & DOSAGE
Assault Labs recommends that you take 1 capsule three times per day. You should take 1 capsule with breakfast, another capsule 4 hours later and your final capsule with dinner. Do not take more than 3 capsules per day. It should be take for up to 6 weeks, with at least 6 weeks off before cycling again.
SUPPLEMENT FACTS & INGREDIENTS
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per container: 90
Amounts per serving %DV
Ginger Root Extract 4:1 333mg **
Ashwaganda Extract 1.5% Withanolides 166mg **
Rhodiola Root 166mg **
Green Tea Extract 50% Polyphenols 15% EGCG 90mg **
Phosphatidyl Serine 20% 33mg **
7-alpha-hydroxy-dhea 33mg **
7-beta-hydroxy-dhea 33mg **
Cordyceps Sinesis 7% Extract 7mg **
**(DV)Daily Value Not Established
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsules), Micro Crystaline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate
Warning Concerning California Residents:
This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm.