Hair Growth Formula - ZHOU Hairfluence
Get ZHOU products here at Best Price Nutrition!
Are you looking for an all-new way to get healthier, fuller & faster-growing hair? Well it's time to stop buying all of those expensive creams, shampoos & harsh chemical treatments. This product's ingredients will help supplement the nutrients that your body may be missing in order to promote healthy hair growth & a natural volume that you'll be proud of.
ZHOU Hairfluence Benefits
- Promotes Healthy & Fast-Growing Hair
- Contains A Variety Of Nutrients
- Leaves Skin & Nails Healthy & Glowing
- Scientifically Formulated
- Made With Non GMO Ingredients
What Is ZHOU Hairfluence?
ZHOU Hairfluence is an all natural veggie capsule that is meant to give you hair like Rapunzel! Hairfluence is an all-in-one approach to achieving longer & stronger hair from the inside out. It contains many vitamins, minerals, proteins & antioxidants to support your hair's needs.
How Does ZHOU Hairfluence work?
ZHOU Hairfluence's ingredients are what set it apart from other hair care supplements. Hairfluence will provide your locks with the nutrients it absolutely needs in order to get & stay healthy! Let's break it down:
- Vitamin A: Vitamin is plays a huge role in brain, skin, heart, lung & immune system health. It is also known as the anti-aging vitamin.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is necessary for the growth, development & repair of all body tissues. It's involved in many body functions, including the formation of collagen.
- Niacin: Niacin helps to lower cholesterol, ease arthritis & boost brain function.
- Hydrolyzed Keratin:Hydrolyzed Keratin can help your hair grow stronger & also increases the moisture retention in your hair to reduce breakage & bring luster to it.
- Collagen Hydrolysate: Collagen Hydrolysate is known to help relieve joint pain.
How Do I Take ZHOU Hairfluence?
Adults take two (2) capsules once daily or as directed by a healthcare professional. For maximum effect, take daily for at least 30 days.
ZHOU Hairfluence Ingredients
Serving Size: 2 Vegetable Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Vitamin A (As Retinyl Palmitate) 8000 IU 160%
Vitamin C (As Ascorbic Acid) 100 mg 167%
Vitamin D3 (As Cholecalciferol) 100 IU 25%
Vitamin B1 (As Thiamine HCI) 5 mg 333%
Vitamin B2 (As Riboflavin) 5 mg 294%
Niacin 5 mg 25%
Vitamin B6 (As Pyridoxine HCI) 5 mg 250%
Folate (As Folic Acid) 200 mcg 50%
Vitamin B12 (As Cyanocobalamin) 20 mcg 333%
Biotin 5000 mcg 1667%
Pantothenic Acid (As D-Calcium Pantothenate) 100 mg 1000%
Calcium (As Calcium Carbonate) 215 mg 22%
MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) 400 mg **
Collagen Hydrolysate 400 mg **
Bamboo 70% Extract (Leaf) 20 mg **
Hydrolyzed Keratin 50 mg **
Other Ingredients: Cellulose (Vegetable Capsule), L-Leucine. No Gluten, Soy, Milk, Eggs, Fish, Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat Or Preservatives.
ZHOU Hairfluence Side Effects & Warnings
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18 and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing. Store in a cool, dry place.
Tanumihardjo SA, Russell RM, Stephensen CB, et al. Biomarkers of Nutrition for Development (BOND)-Vitamin A Review. J Nutr. 2016;146(9):1816S–48S. doi:10.3945/jn.115.229708
Song WL, FitzGerald GA. Niacin, an old drug with a new twist. J Lipid Res. 2013;54(10):2586–2594. doi:10.1194/jlr.R040592