Welcome, United States Customer!
Choose your location and preferred currency for a localized shopping experience.
Garden of Life 100% Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 32 0z.
The Garden of Life Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Living Foods supplement is a unwavering, healthy saturated fat that is naturally free from trans-fatty acids. It is comprised of medium-chain fatty acids, such as lauric acid, which are unique and have a shorter chain length than most animal derived long-chain saturated fatty acids.
Newer research supports the theory that saturated fats rich in medium-chain fatty acids or triglycerides MCT’s, like those found in extra virgin coconut oil, are very beneficial. In fact, consumption of coconut oil at recommended levels, along with a healthy diet and lifestyle, helps maintain already healthy levels of cholesterol.
Unlike refined coconut oils, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil by Garden of Life is not hydrogenated, bleached, refined or deodorized. It is manufactured using the same methods farmers have used for centuries. Utilizing Coconut Meat from only the freshest, organically grown coconuts is first shredded and cold-pressed to create coconut milk, and then fermented to achieve a great taste and aroma.
The Garden of Life Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 32 oz is an incredible product from the Foundational Nutrition & Living Foods product lines by Garden of Life.
Garden of Life Coconut Oil Benefits:
Garden of Life Extra Virgin Coconut Oil - 100% Organic!
- Extra Virgin coconut Oil - 32oz consists of meat from only the freshest, organically grown coconuts.
- Extra Virgin coconut Oil - 32oz by Garden of Life is created using the identical techniques Philippine farmers have utilized for centuries.
- Garden of Life's Foundational Nutrition series supports already healthy levels of cholesterol and thermogenesis.
- Garden of Life Extra Virgin coconut Oil - 32 oz is an exceptional choice for individuals on low carbohydrate diets.
- Extra Virgin coconut Oil - 32oz can be used in place of butter. Enjoy in cooking, frying, baking or in smoothies.
- The Garden of Life brand supplement Extra Virgin coconut Oil - 32oz is also 100% vegetarian, non-GMO, not hydrogenated, refined, bleached or deodorized.
- Garden of Life's Extra Virgin coconut Oil arrives in a large 32oz jar to save some time and money, and also in a smaller 16oz jar for the convenience of portability!
Garden of Life 100% Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Nutritional Information
Garden of Life Coconut Dosing & Directions:
Consume 1-4 tbsp per day. Use in cooking, baking, frying, or in smoothies. Can be used in place of other oils including butter.
We ship Garden of Life 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil to Canada, Australia, the US and other countries.
Glass container and taste good review by asianwuwe on 8/17/2014
I Love all the Garden of Life products and their quality can't be beat. They use a glass jar, which is better than plastic to reduce the toxic load. I bake, cook and use this in beauty products. Very versatile product. The consistency is smooth but not too runny. I am gonna buy this product again.*DISCLAIMER. Individual results may vary.
A must! review by John K. on 2/11/2014
Coconut oil is known to be anti-bacterial, anti-carcinogenic, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, & anti-microbial, among many of the benefits it offers. This specific product from Garden of Life is 96% saturated fat, which is higher than some of the other brands, although they are all relatively close. A staple in my diet for excellent health!*DISCLAIMER. Individual results may vary.
Write Your Own Review
Note: Note: In the event of a pricing error or fraud alert, we may refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item in accordance with our Terms & Conditions. We will notify you of any cancellation. Also, because manufacturers continually change product specifications without notice. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images. It is your responsibility to know what products are legal or illegal in your country. FDA: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.