Welcome, United States Customer!
Choose your location and preferred currency for a localized shopping experience.
Garden of Life Kind Organics Prenatal Multi 90 Tabs
Garden of Life Kind Organics Prenatal Multivitamins has been formulated to deliver healthy certified organic food vitamins at optimum levels to naturally support a pregnant mom. This product utilizes a tablet that is highly bio-available, dissolvable, corn-free, and soy-free.Garden of Life Kind Organics Prenatal Multi is formulated for women during pre-conception, pregnancy, and lactation. This formula has no synthetic binders or fillers and is only made from real, nutritious whole foods. This blend is easy to digest and is the perfect choice for you and your unborn baby. The amount of iron that a woman requires increases to make enough blood cells for the mother and the baby, which makes iron deficiency anemia more common with pregnant women. Kind Organics Prenatal Multi offers 18 mg of natural plant iron to help make sure you and your baby have enough iron. During pregnancy, most women experience sleepiness. This multivitamin contains the right amount of B vitamins to ensure you are obtaining the right amount of energy from food while helping form red blood cells. This blend contains organic lemon peel which provides 800mcg of food-based folate to help keep the mother and baby healthy. Folate is used to make new cells, which includes cells that form the brain, spine, organs, skin, and bones of a baby. Folate deficiency can cause weakness, fatigue, irritability, and headaches. Ginger and peppermint are included to help alleviate the feeling of nausea and morning sickness.
- Certified organic whole food
- Whole food multivitamin
- USDA organic
- Non GMO verified
- Naturally gluten free
- Over 30 organic farm fresh foods
- Promotes healthy fetal development, energy, and comfortable digestion
Adults take 3 tablets daily. Gentle organic formula may be taken with or without food. Not intended for children.
Serving size: 3 tablets
Servings per container: 30
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene from Organic Annatto): 5000 IU
- Vitamin C (from Organic Amla Berry): 60 mg
- Vitamin D (D3 from Lichen): 1000 IU
- Vitamin E (from Organic Annatto): 30 IU
- Vitamin K (K Complex with K2 MK-7 from Natto): 80 mcg
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1 from Organic Guava): 2 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2 from Organic Guava): 2 mg
- Niacin (from Organic Holy Basil): 20 mg
- Vitamin B6 (from Organic Holy Basil): 10 mg
- Folate (from Organic Lemon): 800 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin from Saccharomyces cerevisiae): 30 mcg
- Biotin (from Organic Sesbania grandiflora): 300 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (from Organic Holy Basil): 10 mg
- Calcium (from Organic Wrightia tinctoria): 5 mg
- Iron (from Organic Murraya koenigii): 18 mg
- Iodine (from Organic Kelp): 150 mcg
- Magnesium (from Organic Lantana carmara): 2 mg
- Zinc (from Organic Guava): 5 mg
- Selenium (from Organic Guava): 70 mcg
- Manganese (from Organic Guava): 1 mg
- Chromium (from Organic Moringa): 120 mcg
- Certified Organic Prenatal Food Blend (Organic Curry Murraya koenigii (leaf), Organic Sesbania grandiflora (leaf), Organic Apple (fruit) Organic Guava (fruit & leaf), Organic Amla Berry (fruit), Organic Sea Kelp, Organic Lemon (peel), Organic Holy Basil (leaf), Organic Annatto (fruit & seed), Organic Moringa (leaf), Organic Beet (root), Organic Broccoli (stalk & flower), Organic Carrot (root), Organic Spinach (leaf), Organic Tomato (fruit), Organic Strawberry (fruit), Organic Lantana camara (aerial), Organic Wrightia tinctoria (aerial), Organic Cherry (fruit), Organic Blackberry (fruit), Organic Green Bell Pepper (fruit), Organic Brussels Sprout (Leaf), Organic Ginger (root), Organic Blueberry (fruit), Organic Garlic (bulb), Organic Green Onion (bulb), Organic Raspberry (fruit), Organic Parsley (leaf), Organic Cauliflower (flower & stem), Organic Red Cabbage (leaf), Organic Kale (leaf), Organic Cucumber (gourd), Organic Celery (stalk), Organic Asparagus (flower & stem)): 1.2 g
- Certified Organic Stomach Soothing Blend: 100 mg
- Organic Ginger (root): 50 mg
- Organic Peppermint (leaf): 50 mg
Clean tablet technology blend (patent pending): Organic tapioca dextrose, organic gum arabic, organic brown rice (concentrate and extract), organic potato starch, organic coating (organic tapioca maltodextrin, organic sunflower lecithin, organic palm oil, organic guar gum).
WARNINGS & SIDE EFFECTS
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision. Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a physician or poison control center immediately.
Excellent product review by asianwuwe on 6/10/2014
This is an excellent multivitamin for prenatal moms. First of all, this product is organic, which means no harsh chemicals to hurt the baby. This tablet gives the need of organic whole food nutrition from fruits and vegetables. This product is also gluten free and vegan acceptable. What stands out in this product is it contains 800 mcg of folate which is very important for your babies health. Also, it contains 30 mcg of Vitamin B12 which is also important for you baby. You just need to take 3 tablets a day. I would recommend this product for pregnant moms. This has all the nutrition you need and it is organic!
Write Your Own Review
Note: Note: In the event of a pricing error or fraud alert, we may refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item in accordance with our Terms & Conditions. We will notify you of any cancellation. Also, because manufacturers continually change product specifications without notice. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images. It is your responsibility to know what products are legal or illegal in your country.