Welcome, United States Customer!
Choose your location and preferred currency for a localized shopping experience.
Garden of Life Raw Meal Organic Vegan Meal Replacement
Introducing an incredible new product from the amazing people at Garden of Life, this is one of the highest quality vegan friendly meal replacements on the market! It is absolutely bursting with whole-food derived Vitamin Code Vitamins and minerals so that your body can help maintain a healthy balance for overall health. The organic formula provides the necessary blend of ingredients to increase the efficiency of nutrient digestion leading to healthier digestive and immune system, and most importantly YOU! Available in many flavors including Original, Cacao, Vanilla and Vanilla Spiced Chai!
- Containings 26 superfoods!
- RAW organic seeds
- Organic Sprouts and Greens
- 34 grams of RAW Vegan protein!
- 9-15 grams of dietary fiber!
- Healthy “Good Fats” 2.5 grams of fat making it an excellent choice for “weight conscious” individuals.
- 20 Vitamin Code vitamins and minerals yielding at least 100% of the Daily Value of 16 key nutrients.
Serving size: 1 scoop
Servings per container: 14
- Calories: 170
- Calories from Fat: 30
- Total fat: 3.5g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated fat: .5g
- Trans fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 45mg
- Potassium: 100mg
- Total carbohydrate: 17g
- Dietary fiber: 8g
- Soluble fiber: 6g
- Insoluble fiber: 2g
- Sugars: 5g
- Other carbohydrates: 4g
- Protein: 17g
- Vitamin A: 15%
- Calcium: 18%
- Vitamin D: 50%
- Vitamin K: 50%
- Riboflavin: 50%
- Vitamin B6: 50%
- Vitamin B12: 100%
- Pantothenic acid: 50%
- Zinc: 50%
- Manganese: 50%
- Molybdenum: 50%
- Vitamin C: 50%
- Iron: 50%
- Vitamin E: 50%
- Thiamin: 50%
- Niacin: 50%
- Folate: 50%
- Biotin: 5%
- Magnesium: 15%
- Selenium: 8%
- Chromium: 50%
- Organic RAW Sprouted Protein Blend
- Organic sprouted brown rice protein, organic sprouted brown rice sweetener, organic amaranth sprout, organic quinoa sprout, organic millet sprout, organic buckwheat sprout, organic garbanzo bean sprout, organic lentil sprout, organic adzuki bean sprout, organic flax seed sprout, organic sunflower seed sprout, organic pumpkin seed sprout, organic chia seed sprout, organic sesame seed sprout, organic RAW natural chocolate flavor, RAW organic stevia (leaf), RAW organic vanilla flavor
- Organic RAW Fiber Blend
- Organic flax fiber, organic coconut fiber
- Organic RAW Green Juice Blend
- Organic oat grass juice, organic alfalfa grass juice, organic spirulina, organic barley grass juice, cracked-wall chlorella, organic wheat grass juice
- Organic RAW Antioxidant Blend
- Organic strawberry, organic cherry, organic blackberry, organic blueberry, organic raspberry, mixed tocopherols
- RAW Probiotic & Enzyme Blend
- Bifidobaceterium lactis, lactobacillus acidophillus (3 billion CFU)
- Protease 2,500 HUT, Bromelain 100,000 PU, Acid Protease 10 SAPU, Papain 100,000 PU, lactobacillus bulgaricus, saccharomyces cerevisiae.
Contains: Tree nuts (coconut)
Contains no filler ingredients, artificial colors or preservatives.
Raw · Vegan · Organic · Gluten free · Dairy free · Lactose free · No fillers · No isolates · No synthetic nutrients · No artificial sweeteners · No preservatives
Mix 2 level scoops with 16 ounces of water or low sugar juice. Intended to replace one meal daily
WARNINGS AND SIDE EFFECTS
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take any medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
We ship Garden of Life Raw Meal to Canada, Australia, the US and other countries.
A higher-quality source of protein than whey, your body will thank you for it, only your mouth won't. review by Bubba on 8/29/2016
This mixture is very filling and for good reasons. It has all sorts of nutrients in it that will help you to hit your daily recommendations. You always feel better eating this over whey powder. Essentially the only advantage whey has over this is that it is fast-absorbing and probably has a more tolerable taste. If you can mix it with some milk or some other solution that will dilute the flavor, you'll be better off than if you just use water. I did that the first time, and it was hard to swallow. That, however, is the only setback of this protein. It might be easier for some people to swallow than others.
pretty decent review by Lane on 12/10/2015
This is a pretty good supplement if you are vegan and want to gain some weight or muscle. I am not actually vegan, but it never hurts to try to switch things up as far as supplements go to give your intestines and body a break from highly processed things. I really admire this brand for what they stand for and for providing vegan options to the market. The taste is what you would expect. It is not great but not bad either. As far as the price goes, it is pretty good.
Full flavor, full belly review by Jen on 8/31/2015
Love this product…I don't use protein powders after I workout, but I'll put half a serving of this in my smoothie as it gives it such a good flavor. It has enough protein for me and keeps me full for several hours. Sometimes I'll drink it by itself and just the half serving will keep me full for a couple of hours. Word of caution: You need to mix it and drink it fast because it will thicken as it sits.
Good product review by Randi on 1/25/2015
This Raw Meal product gives you a great full feeling. It does exactly what it says as far as satisfying your cravings.
Perfect size bottle that can go with you wherever review by Michael on 10/14/2013
Perfect size bottle that can go with you wherever - I take a bottle when I go out of town
Write Your Own Review
Note: Note: In the event of a pricing error or fraud alert, we may refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item in accordance with our Terms & Conditions. We will notify you of any cancellation. Also, because manufacturers continually change product specifications without notice. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images. It is your responsibility to know what products are legal or illegal in your country.