Welcome, United States Customer!
Choose your location and preferred currency for a localized shopping experience.
Garden of Life Vitamin Code Liquid Multi-Vitamin 30 fluid Oz
Why Whole Food? Vs Normal Vitamins?
Your body is able to recognize and utilize nutrients best from whole food sources. Each individual nutrient derived from whole food has its own specific and unique cofactors (micronutrients) that not only provide more complete nutrition, but they also tell your body where and how to optimally use that specific nutrient.
Garden of Life Vitamin Code Liquid Multi-Vitamin Benefits:
- Comprised of 100% Raw, Whole Food Vitamins & Minerals
- No Isolated or Synthetic Nutrients
- Food-Stable 100% Whole Food Preservation System
- No Chemical Preservatives free of Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate
- Made with 46 raw and organic Superfoods, including: 34 Raw and Organic Fruits, Veggies and Sprouts
- Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Sugar Free, No Soy Allergens, No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- Antioxidant Cellular Protection
- Promote a Healthy Heart
- Aid Healthy Immune Function
- Improve Bone and Joint Health
- Promotes a Healthy Metabolism
- Mental & Physical Energy
Garden of Life Vitamin Code Liquid Multi-Vitamin Ingredients
Garden of Life Vitamin Code Liquid Multi-Vitamin Dosage
- Make sure to shake the V.C. Liquid before each use.
- After opening, keep refrigerated and use within 60 days.
- Best served chilled, can be diluted with water or mixed with juice.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capful (approximately 1 fl. oz.) daily. For optimal freshness, refrigerate after opening and use entire contents within 60 days. Shake before using. May be taken with or without food. Not intended for children.
Garden of Life Vitamin Code Liquid Multi-Vitamin Side Effects
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take any medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
We ship Garden of Life Vitamin Code Liquid to Canada, Australia, the US and other countries.
Pro and Cons of Vitamin Code Liquid review by april-a on 9/12/2013
The fruit punch flavor doesn't come close to tasting like fruit punch, but it does provide an outstanding nutrient content, it is more oil based, and thinner in texture than the orange mango flavor, which I prefer. Why I love it so, is that it is packed full of nutrients, antioxidants, and exceeds a lot of daily requirements of minerals and vitamins as well. I exercise daily and want the best vitamins I can get, and the Garden of Life gives that to me.