Welcome, United States Customer!
Choose your location and preferred currency for a localized shopping experience.
Master Lock Gym Locks (Model #1534D)
The Best Locks for Your Gym Locker!
The Master Lock No. 1534D Set Your Own WORD Combination Padlock features a 2-1/2in (64mm) wide metal body for strength and durability. The 1/4in (6mm) diameter shackle is 1-1/8in (29mm) long and made of hardened steel, offering extra resistance to cutting and sawing. The soft touch dials with 2 grip points provide no-slip grip and keyless convenience. Interchangeable, removable dials offer over 25 million personalized combinations. The Limited Lifetime Warranty provides peace of mind from a brand you can trust.
2-1/2in (64mm) Wide Set Your Own WORD Combination Padlock with Interchangeable, Removable Dials; Assorted Colors
Shakle Dimensions: 1/4in (6mm) B: 1-1/8in (29mm) C: 1-3/8in (35mm)
- Easy to set & reset - use letters, numbers, symbols or mix them!
- Interchangeable, removable dials offer over 25 million personalized combinations
- 2-1/2in (64mm) Wide metal body for superior strength
- Hardened steel shackle for extra cut resistance
- 5 position combination allows for maximum customization
- Soft touch dials with 2 grip points for no-slip grip
- Each package contains one lock
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Note: Note: In the event of a pricing error or fraud alert, we may refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item in accordance with our Terms & Conditions. We will notify you of any cancellation. Also, because manufacturers continually change product specifications without notice. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images. It is your responsibility to know what products are legal or illegal in your country. FDA: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.