Welcome, United States Customer!
Choose your location and preferred currency for a localized shopping experience.
MRM Chrysin 500 30 Caps
Chrysin, commonly found in the plant Passiflora coerulea, is structurally defined as 5,7-dihydroxyflavone. Chrysin has demonstrated an ability to maximize testosterone by inhibiting aromatase activity. Aromatase is the enzyme responsible for the conversion of androstenedione and testosterone into esterone and esterdiol respectively. Testosterone is responsible for increases in lean body mass and strength.
- 100% Pure 5.7-Dihydroxyflavone
- Supports Healthy Testosterone Levels
- Promotes Lean Muscle Mass
- Maximizes Testosterone Levels
- Regulates Proper Estrogen to Testosterone Levels
Take 1-2 capsules up to 3 times daily with a meal
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Chrysin (5,7-Dihydroxyflavone) 500 mg *
* Daily Value not established
- Be the first to review this product