Welcome, United States Customer!
Choose your location and preferred currency for a localized shopping experience.
Nature's Way White Kidney Bean Extract 500mg - 60ct
Dr. Oz says if you do nothing else he wants you to incorporate White Bean Extract into your diet because he calls it the “sugar eraser”. If you have a sweet tooth this supplement could be the solution you have been waiting for because it literally prevents the body from storing sugar as fat. Take 500 MG per day before a carb-rich meal or sweet snack.
Directions - Take one 500mg capsule each day.
During digestion the body converts carbohydrates into glucose
- Carbohydrates are broken down by the alpha amylase enzyme produced by the pancreas
- Glucose is then used as energy or stored as fat
Phase 2 Carb Controller™reduces digestion of dietary carbohydrates (starches)
- Slows absorption of dietary carbohydrates/starches before they are converted by the body into glucose and then fat†
- Assists in weight control when used in conjunction with a sensible diet and exercise†
- Water-based, solvent-free extract of non-GMO white kidney beans (Phaseolus vulgaris)
- Actual extract used in clinical research
- Standardized to 3,000 alpha-amylase inhibiting units (AAIU) per gram
|Serving Size: 1 VCaps||Amount/Serving||%DV|
|Phase 2 Carb Controller®
White Kidney Bean extract Phaseolus vulgaris standardized for alpha-amylase inhibiting units (AAIU)
This product does not contain
- animal products
- artificial coloring
- dairy products
Note: Note: In the event of a pricing error or fraud alert, we may refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item in accordance with our Terms & Conditions. We will notify you of any cancellation. Also, because manufacturers continually change product specifications without notice. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images. It is your responsibility to know what products are legal or illegal in your country. FDA: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.