Welcome, United States Customer!
Choose your location and preferred currency for a localized shopping experience.
New Chapter - Zyflamend Softgels - 60 Softgels (As Seen on TV)
Popular As Seen on TV Back Pain Stack - Take Zyflamend & Chinese Skullcap Together
New Chapter Zyflamend Softgels are clinically tested and doctor recommended. Zyflamend promotes healthy inflammation response and normal cardiovascular and joint function.
- Aids in Reducing Inflammation
- Promotes Healthy Joints
- Promotes a Healthy Cardiovascular System
New Chapter's Supercritical Herbal Extracts
“Supercritical” means Super Purity, Super Potency, Broad Spectrum, and No Chemical Solvents. New Chapter takes nature's finest herbs and then extracts and highly concentrates (as high as 250 to 1) their precious ingredients. They do not isolate single ingredients or spike their extracts with synthesized additives. They deliver the wisdom of nature with the complexity and organic nuances of the natural herb preserved for you. In fact, the supercritical process is the gentlest way to extract these delicate plant compounds in a manner to optimally preserve their potency and stability. And when you take New Chapter's supercritical extracts, neither you, nor the environment, have to contend with chemical solvents.
New Chapter has extensively researched the herbal pharmacopoeia and international medical databases and discovered that the following time- tested herbs, properly extracted and blended in the correct proportions, contain a significant number of phytonutrients that may safely and significantly promote a healthy inflammation response.
- Holy Basil: Contains ursolic acid, which significantly enhances detoxification and promotes a healthy inflammation response.
- Turmeric: Unique curcumin phytonutrient complex, synergistic with green tea, significantly multiplying each herb's ability to promote healthy eicosanoid balance.
- Ginger: Supercritical extract modulates both eicosanoid cascades and offers numerous anti-aging constituents.
- Green Tea: Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences report green tea polyphenols exert a beneficial effect on healthy eicosanoid balance. Major university database notes green tea contains 51 phytonutrients that promote a healthy inflammation response.
- Rosemary: Dual extracts offer highly concentrated, full spectrum eicosanoid balance and support detoxification.
- Hu Zhang: Richest known resveratrol source, with each daily serving delivering the approximate equivalent of six glasses of resveratrol-rich wine.
- Chinese Goldthread and Barberry: Unique berberine phytonutrient complex, naturally promotes a healthy inflammation response.
- Oregano: Source of large number of phytonutrient modulators (31) according to USDA database.
- Baikal Skullcap: Unique baicalin phytonutrient complex, naturally promotes healthy inflammation response.
New Chapter Zyflamend - 60 Softgels
Serving Size: 2 Softgels
Servings Per Container: 30
Rosemary (leaf) 100 mg supercritical extract and 50 mg hydroethanolic extract (min. 34.5 mg total phenolic antioxidants [TPA]) 150 mg *
Turmeric (rhizome) 10 mg supercritical extract (min. 4.5 mg turmerones) and 100 mg hydroethanolic extract (min. 7 mg curcuminoids) 110 mg *
Ginger (rhizome) 54 mg supercritical extract (min. 16.2 mg pungent compounds; min. 4.3 mg zingiberene) and 46 mg hydroethanolic extract (min. 1.4 mg pungent compounds) 100 mg *
Holy Basil (leaf) hydroethanolic extract (min. 2 mg ursolic acid) 100 mg *
Green Tea (leaf) extract (min. 45 mg polyphenols) 100 mg *
Hu Zhang (Polygonum cuspidatum) (root and rhizome) hydroethanolic extract (min. 6.4 mg resveratrol) 80 mg *
Chinese Goldthread (root) hydroethanolic extract (min. 2.4 mg berberine) 40 mg *
Barberry (root) hydroethanolic extract (min. 2.4 mg berberine) 40 mg *
Oregano (leaf) supercritical extract (min. 1.6 mg TPA) 40 mg *
Baikal Skullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis) (root) hydroethanolic extract (min. 3.4 mg baicalein complex including baicalein and baicalin; and min. 0.08 mg wogonin) 20 mg *
*Daily Value Not Established.
‡ According to 2011 SPINS® Market Research
Other Ingredients: Olive oil-extra virgin, maltodextrin, silica, yellow beeswax, and organic sunflower oil.
Capsule: Gelatin, vegetable glycerine, water, and carob.
Naturally gluten free.
Softgel capsules are prepared without any chemical solvents and are prion free.
Worked When Nothing Else Would review by DAWN on 7/19/2011
I have been taking Zyflamend for about 5 months. It has helped with hip pain, possibly bursitis, that I had been struggling with for 1 1/2 years. It took about 4-6 weeks but worked when nothing else did. I am now back on my treadmill...Yay!
Write Your Own Review
Note: Note: In the event of a pricing error or fraud alert, we may refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item in accordance with our Terms & Conditions. We will notify you of any cancellation. Also, because manufacturers continually change product specifications without notice. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images. It is your responsibility to know what products are legal or illegal in your country.
- Our Price:
$24.7425% LESSTHAN MSRP $32.99