Welcome, United States Customer!
Choose your location and preferred currency for a localized shopping experience.
Now Foods AHCC 500mg 60 Vege Caps
AHCC (Active Hexose Correlated Compound) is a proprietary extract produced from specially cultivated and hybridized mushrooms. According to extensive research in humans, as well as numerous non-clinical studies, AHCC supports immune system function through its effects on macrophages and NK (Natural Killer) Cells. NK cells and the intercellular mediators they produce are critical for the maintenance of healthy cell cycle function. AHCC has also been shown to possess antioxidant properties, and supports healthy liver function.
- Mushroom Mycelia Extract
- Supports Healthy Natural Killer (NK) Cell Function
- GMP Quality Assured
- A Dietary Supplement
- Vegetarian Formula
As a dietary supplement, take 2 Vcaps 3 times daily, preferably on an empty stomach. Consider taking this product in combination with NOW Ojibwa Extract, Inositol Hexaphosphate and Beta-1,3/1,6-Glucan.
Serving size: 2 vegetable capsules
Servings per container: 30
- Calories: 5
- Total Fat: <.5g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Total Carbohydrate: <1g
- AHCC (Proprietary Blend of Mushroom Mycelia Extract, Candelilla Wax, Cyclodextrin and Cellulose): 1g
- Cellulose (capsule), cellulose, silica and magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
- Contains no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.
- Vegetarian/vegan product.
WARNINGS & SIDE EFFECTS
Do not eat freshness packet. Keep in bottle. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Be the first to review this product