Welcome, United States Customer!
Choose your location and preferred currency for a localized shopping experience.
Now Foods Carnosine 500mg 100 Vege Caps
L-Carnosine is classified as a dipeptide, which is a combination of two amino acids, in this case alanine and histidine. It naturally occurs in high concentrations in skeletal muscle tissue, and therefore may support muscle vitality. L-Carnosine is also an antioxidant that stabilizes cellular membranes, protecting them from damage by free radicals. Because L-Carnosine is only found in vertebrates, it is especially important for persons who do not consume beef, pork or chicken.
- Supports Muscle Vitality
- Cell Membrane Protection
- GMP Quality Assured
- A Dietary Supplement
- Vegetarian Formula
As a dietary supplement, take 1 Vcap 1 to 2 times daily, preferably with meals. Consider taking this product in combination with NOW L-Proline, Vitamin C and L-Lysine.
Serving size: 1 vegetable capsule
Servings per container: 100
- L-Carnosine (ß-alanyl-L-histidine): 500mg
- Cellulose (capsule), stearic acid (vegetable source) and magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
- Contains no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.
- Vegetarian/vegan product.
WARNINGS & SIDE EFFECTS
Keep out of reach of children. Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. Do not eat freshness packet. Keep in bottle. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Be the first to review this product