Welcome, United States Customer!
Choose your location and preferred currency for a localized shopping experience.
Now Foods CoQH-CF Ubiquinol 60 Softgels
NOW Ubiquinol CoQH-CF contains the reduced form of CoQ10 (Coenzyme Q10) which has been shown in scientific studies to be a highly bioavailable and active antioxidant form of CoQ10. The addition of d-Limonene to this product naturally improves its solubility, which further enhances intestinal absorption, and thereby provides superior overall biological value. Coenzyme Q10 is present in almost all cells, where it is necessary for mitochondrial energy production. The body's highest concentrations of CoQ10 are found in the heart, where constant chemical energy availability is imperative. In addition to its benefits for cardiac function through energy production, CoQ10 also functions as a powerful fat soluble antioxidant, providing protection against free radical attack for vascular structures, as well as for other tissues, including the brain and neurons.
- Cardiovascular Health
- Active Antioxidant Form of CoQ10-50 mg
- High Bioavailability*
- GMP Quality Assured
- Kaneka QH
- A Dietary Supplement
As a dietary supplement, take 1 softgel twice daily, preferably with meals. We highly recommend taking this product with a source of essential fatty acids such as NOW Flax Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Borage Oil or Omega-3 Fish Oil.
Serving size: 1 softgel
Servings per container: 60
- Ubiquinol (Kaneka QH) (Reduced Form CoQ10): 50mg
- Softgel Capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, natural caramel color), d-limonene, caprylic acid, capric acid and alpha lipoic acid.
- Contains no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish, polysorbates, preservatives or titanium dioxide.
- NOW CoQ10 products contain only the 100 % natural, all-trans form of CoQ10 produced by fermentation.
WARNINGS & SIDE EFFECTS
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not eat freshness packet. Keep in bottle.
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Note: In the event of a pricing error or fraud alert, we may refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item in accordance with our Terms & Conditions. We will notify you of any cancellation. Also, manufacturers continually change product specifications. It is your responsibility to know what products are legal or illegal in your country.