Welcome, United States Customer!
Choose your location and preferred currency for a localized shopping experience.
Now Foods Elderberry & Zinc 90 Lozenges
Each lozenge contains Elderberry Concentrate that is formulated with Zinc and Vitamin C. Zinc is a trace mineral that plays an important role in supporting the immune system. Echinacea, Propolis and Slippery Elm have been added to complement this unique formula.
- Supports Immune System
- Promotes Healthy Immune Function
- Support for Seasonal Changes
- GMP Quality Assured
- A Dietary Supplement
Take 1 lozenge 1 to 3 times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Allow the lozenge to dissolve in mouth completely. Limit long-term consumption of high levels of Zinc.
Serving size: 1 lozenge
Servings per container: 90
- Calories: 10
- Total Carbohydrate: 3g
- Sugars: <1g
- Sorbitol: 2g
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid and Sodium Ascorbate): 150mg
- Zinc (from Zinc Gluconate): 12mg
- Elderberry Concentrate (Sambucus nigra) (Fruit): 100mg
- Echinacea purpurea (Root): 25mg
- Bee Propolis: 25mg
- Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus rubra) (Bark): 25mg
- Fructose, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable source), magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silica, natural vanilla flavor and natural raspberry flavor
- Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients
- Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens
WARNINGS & SIDE EFFECTS
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. Do not eat freshness packet. Keep in bottle. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Note: Note: In the event of a pricing error or fraud alert, we may refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item in accordance with our Terms & Conditions. We will notify you of any cancellation. Also, because manufacturers continually change product specifications without notice. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images. It is your responsibility to know what products are legal or illegal in your country. FDA: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.