Welcome, United States Customer!
Choose your location and preferred currency for a localized shopping experience.
Now Foods Glucosamine/MSM/Arnica Lotion 8 Oz
Glucosamine, MSM & Arnica Liposomal Lotion is a soothing, fast-acting lotion specifically formulated to support normal joint function. This unique blend of ingredients helps to nourish joint tissues and provides components your body can use to maintain normal joint structures. Glucosamine supports healthy cartilage formation, while MSM is a source of organic sulfur, an element that is essential to normal connective tissue production. Arnica is well known for its traditional uses. This product's active ingredients are packaged in Liposomes. Liposomes are very similar to the different layers of the skin barrier and combine well with cell membranes. Due to their mimicking ability, the core ingredients of the liposome can merge more easily with the skin's natural barrier layers, allowing the active ingredients to penetrate effectively.
- Supports Joints & Cartilage
- Liposome Delivery System Aids in Maintaining Skin Health
- Paraben Free
- NOW Solution Products are not Tested on Animals
Massage Glucosamine, MSM & Arnica Lotion into skin as needed, avoiding sensitive areas such as around the eyes. Use daily as needed. NOW Glucosamine and NOW MSM capsules or tablets may be taken internally for added support.
- Water (aqua), aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, dimethyl sulfone (MSM) (methylsulfonyl methane), cetearyl alcohol, glucosamine sulfate (shellfish), glycerin, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, arnica montana flower extract, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, stearic acid (vegetable source), ceteareth-20, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E) (soy), phosphatidylcholine (phospholipids) (soy), camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, natural hinokitiol, xanthan gum.
- Certified Organic
- Contains no colors, fragrances or artificial preservatives
WARNINGS & SIDE EFFECTS
For external use only. Arnica can cause allergic dermatitis with extended use or in sensitive persons. Not to be used on open wounds or broken skin. Persons with a known allergy to shellfish should not use this product. For adults only. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Note: Note: In the event of a pricing error or fraud alert, we may refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item in accordance with our Terms & Conditions. We will notify you of any cancellation. Also, because manufacturers continually change product specifications without notice. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images. It is your responsibility to know what products are legal or illegal in your country. FDA: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.