Welcome, United States Customer!
Choose your location and preferred currency for a localized shopping experience.
Now Foods Golden Flax Meal Organic 22 Oz
NOW Real Food Organic Golden Flax Seed Meal has a mild, nutty flavor similar to wheat germ, and it's often added to cereals, pancakes, muffins, breads, meatloaf, meatballs, and even yogurt. Golden Flax is typically lighter in color and more flavorful than dark flax. Flax is a natural plants source of healthy fatty acids and a good source of fiber. Our proprietary cold milling and shifting process does not grind, crush, or liberate the oil, unlike typical flax processing, giving our products a longer shelf life. Because you are what you eat, NOW Real Food has been committed to providing delicious, healthy, natural and organic foods since 1968.
- Pure. Natural. Real.
- Certified Organic
- Natural Source of Healthy Fatty Acids
- Good Source of Fiber
- Cold Processed
- USDA Organic
- Hearty, Nutritious & Wholesome
- Certified Organic by QAI.
Serving size: 2 1/2 Tbsp (16g)
Servings per container: 39
- Calories: 100
- Calories from Fat: 60
- Total Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 0.5g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 5mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 6g
- Dietary Fiber: 6g
- Sugars: 0g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Naturally occurring Fatty Acids (example) (per serving):
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Alpha Linolenic Acid): 3.0g (3,000mg)
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Linoleic Acid): 1.0g (1,000mg)
- Omega-9 Fatty Acids (Oleic Acid): 1.1g (1,100mg)
- Organic golden flax seed meal
- Vegetarian/vegan product
WARNINGS & SIDE EFFECTS
Due to its fiber content Flax should be consumed with plenty of water. For prolonged freshness, refrigerate after opening
- Be the first to review this product