Welcome, United States Customer!
Choose your location and preferred currency for a localized shopping experience.
Now Foods Hi-Lignan Flax Oil Organic 12 Oz
NOW Flax Oil delivers the natural nutrient profile found in Genuine Whole Foods. This is a vegetarian alternative for Omega-3 fatty acids and is USDA organic.
- Genuine Whole Food
- Essential Omega-3's
- Cold-Pressed & Unrefined
- Non-GMO, Organic Flax Seeds
- A Vegetarian Alternative for Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- GMP Quality Assured
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
Shake vigorously before use. Take 1 tablespoon 1 to 2 times daily, preferably with meals.
Suitable in salad dressing oil, sauces, peanut butter, yogurt and protein shakes; it can also be used in place of butter on rice, potatoes or toast.
In order to retain freshness, keep the bottle tightly closed and refrigerated. For maximum freshness, consume within 6-8 weeks after opening.
Serving size: 1 tablespoon (15ml)
Servings per container: about 24
- Calories: 130
- Calories from Fat: 130
- Total Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 10g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 0g
- Sugars: 0g
- Protein: 0g
- Naturally occurring fatty acids and lignans (example) (per serving) (1 tablespoon)
- Linolenic Acid (Omega-3): 7.7g
- Linoleic Acid (Omega-6): 2.0g
- Oleic Acid (Omega-9): 2.7g
- Lignans: 0.2g
- Organic flax seed oil (cold-pressed, unrefined and non-GMO), organic flax particulate matter (lignans), and a natural antioxidant blend of organic sunflower oil, organic rosemary extract, natural mixed tocopherols, ascorbic acid and citric acid
- Natural mixed tocopherols from soy
- Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients
- Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens
WARNINGS & SIDE EFFECTS
Consult your healthcare physician before taking.
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Note: Note: In the event of a pricing error or fraud alert, we may refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item in accordance with our Terms & Conditions. We will notify you of any cancellation. Also, because manufacturers continually change product specifications without notice. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images. It is your responsibility to know what products are legal or illegal in your country. FDA: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.