Welcome, United States Customer!
Choose your location and preferred currency for a localized shopping experience.
Now Foods Hi-Lignan Flax Oil Organic 12 Oz
NOW Flax Oil delivers the natural nutrient profile found in Genuine Whole Foods. This is a vegetarian alternative for Omega-3 fatty acids and is USDA organic.
- Genuine Whole Food
- Essential Omega-3's
- Cold-Pressed & Unrefined
- Non-GMO, Organic Flax Seeds
- A Vegetarian Alternative for Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- GMP Quality Assured
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
Shake vigorously before use. Take 1 tablespoon 1 to 2 times daily, preferably with meals.
Suitable in salad dressing oil, sauces, peanut butter, yogurt and protein shakes; it can also be used in place of butter on rice, potatoes or toast.
In order to retain freshness, keep the bottle tightly closed and refrigerated. For maximum freshness, consume within 6-8 weeks after opening.
Serving size: 1 tablespoon (15ml)
Servings per container: about 24
- Calories: 130
- Calories from Fat: 130
- Total Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 10g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 0g
- Sugars: 0g
- Protein: 0g
- Naturally occurring fatty acids and lignans (example) (per serving) (1 tablespoon)
- Linolenic Acid (Omega-3): 7.7g
- Linoleic Acid (Omega-6): 2.0g
- Oleic Acid (Omega-9): 2.7g
- Lignans: 0.2g
- Organic flax seed oil (cold-pressed, unrefined and non-GMO), organic flax particulate matter (lignans), and a natural antioxidant blend of organic sunflower oil, organic rosemary extract, natural mixed tocopherols, ascorbic acid and citric acid
- Natural mixed tocopherols from soy
- Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients
- Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens
WARNINGS & SIDE EFFECTS
Consult your healthcare physician before taking.
- Be the first to review this product