Welcome, United States Customer!
Choose your location and preferred currency for a localized shopping experience.
Now Foods Long Lasting Deodorant Stick 2.2oz
Now Foods Long Lasting Deodorant Stick is for when your body is in need of long-lasting odor protection that lasts for days for the underarms and/or feet. This Long-Lasting Deodorant Stick was scientifically formulated to eliminate odors for days at a time. Combining the odor-fighting properties of Zinc Oxide and Lavender Oil, it offers amazing value and unparalleled protection that you can count on. This product does not contain any Aluminum or Talc.
- Odor Eliminating Protection for Days
- Paraben Free Propylene Glycol Free
- No Artificial Colors or Fragrances
Apply Long-Lasting Deodorant Stick to underarms and/or feet after bathing. Apply gently as needed.
- Coconut oil, cetearyl alcohol, zinc oxide, ceteary alcohol/cetearyl glucoside, lavender oil, pine needle oil, rosemary oil, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E), tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate (vitamin C) and cedar bark extract.
- Free of harmful forms of a aluminum (chlorohydrate, chloride, tetrachlorohydrex and octachlorohydrex).
WARNINGS & SIDE EFFECTS
Consult your healthcare physician before using
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Note: Note: In the event of a pricing error or fraud alert, we may refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item in accordance with our Terms & Conditions. We will notify you of any cancellation. Also, because manufacturers continually change product specifications without notice. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images. It is your responsibility to know what products are legal or illegal in your country. FDA: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.