Welcome, United States Customer!
Choose your location and preferred currency for a localized shopping experience.
Neptune Krill Oil 500 Mg 120 Softgels | NOW
Now Foods Neptune Krill Oil is enteric coated and helps support joint health and the cardiovascular system. Neptune Krill Oil is known for its unique fatty acid profile that includes EPA, DHA, and phospholipids. Astaxanthin is naturally included and it is a powerful free radical scavenger and immune-supporting carotenoid. Neptune Krill Oil helps support joint comfort, healthy blood lipid levels already within normal range, and maintains healthy feminine balance.
NOW Neptune Krill Oil 1000mg 60 Softgels is also available if you prefer a smaller size.
NOW Neptune Krill Oil Benefits
- Supports joint, cardiovascular, and brain health
- Phospholipid-bound omega-3
- Enteric coated
- Double strength
Take 1 softgel 1 to 3 times daily with food
Serving size: 1 softgel
Servings per container: 120
- Calories: 10
- Calories from Fat: 10
- Total Fat: 1g
- Neptune Krill Oil (NKO): 1g (500mg)
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 115mg
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA): 60mg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA): 35mg
- Phospholipids: 195mg
- Esterified Astaxanthin: 375mcg
Softgel Capsule (gelatin, glycerin, enteric coating, water) and Glycerin. Contains shellfish (krill)
- Be the first to review this product