Welcome, United States Customer!
Choose your location and preferred currency for a localized shopping experience.
Now Foods Policosanol 20mg 90 Vege Caps
NOW Policosanol is a blend of long-chain fatty alcohols (LCFA) derived from sugar cane, a superior source of these natural plant waxes. Studies indicate that these plant waxes may influence healthy cholesterol metabolism. This formula also includes herbs such as Artichoke and Milk Thistle that are known to support healthy liver function.
This double strength product has twice the Policosanol (20 mg per capsule) as in our regular strength product (10 mg per capsule).
- Cardiovascular Health
- 20 mg-from Sugar Cane
- Healthy Cholesterol Metabolism
- GMP-Quality Assured
- A Dietary Supplement
- Vegetarian Formula
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times daily, preferably with food.
Serving size: 1 vegetable capsule
Servings per container: 90
- Policosanol (from Sugar Cane): 20mg
- Artichoke Extract (Cynara scolymus) (Leaf) (min. 2% Caffeoylquinic Acids as Cynarins): 100mg
- Milk Thistle Extract (Silybum marianum) (Fruit/Seeds) (min. 80% Silymarin): 100mg
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: 50mg
- Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera) (Standardized for Polyphenols): 30mg
- Vegetable polysaccharide (capsule), maltodextrin, rice flour, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and silica.
- Contains soy.
- Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
WARNINGS & SIDE EFFECTS
Store in a cool, dry place after opening. For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
- Be the first to review this product