Welcome, United States Customer!
Choose your location and preferred currency for a localized shopping experience.
Now Foods Psyllium Husk 700 Mg + Pectin 180 Capsules
Psyllium is a natural plant fiber imported from India. Surveys have shown that the fiber content of the American diet is typically about half of government recommended levels. Psyllium Husks can be a convenient way to increase the intake of dietary fiber. It has the ability to swell up to 50 times its initial volume when added to liquid. This bulking action can play an important role in maintaining regularity and gastrointestinal health.
- Intestinal Health
- With 50 mg of Apple Pectin
- Helps Maintain Regularity
- A Dietary Supplement
- GMP Quality Assured
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules with an 8 oz glass of liquid, twice a day. Consider taking this product in combination with NOW Gr8-Dophilus, Triphala and Detox Support.
Serving size: 2 capsules
Servings per container: 90
- Calories: 5
- Total Carbohydrate: 1.2g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.0g
- Psyllium Husk Powder (Plantago asiatica) (Seed): 1.4g (1,400mg)
- Apple Pectin: 100mg
- Gelatin (capsule), magnesium stearate (vegetable source), stearic acid (vegetable source) and silica
- Contains no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives
WARNINGS & SIDE EFFECTS
Store in a cool, dry place. Take this product as recommended. Without drinking enough liquid the product may swell in the throat, causing blockage or choking. Avoid use if you ever had esophageal narrowing or swallowing difficulties.
- Be the first to review this product