Welcome, United States Customer!
Choose your location and preferred currency for a localized shopping experience.
Now Foods Psyllium Husk Caps 500mg 500 Caps
Psyllium is a natural plant fiber imported from India. Surveys have shown that the fiber content of the American diet is typically about half of government recommended levels. Psyllium Husks can be a convenient way to increase the intake of dietary fiber. It has the ability to swell up to 50 times its initial volume when added to liquid. This bulking action can play an important role in maintaining regularity and gastrointestinal health.
- Intestinal Health
- Excellent Source of Soluble Fiber
- Helps Maintain Regularity
- GMP Quality Assured
- A Dietary Supplement
As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules with an 8 oz. glass of liquid, twice a day. Consider taking this product in combination with NOW Gr8-Dophilus, Triphala and Detox Supports.
Serving size: 3 capsules
Servings per container: 166
- Calories: 6
- Total Carbohydrates: 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.1 g
- Psyllium Husk Powder (Plantago asiatica) (seed): 1.5 g (1500 mg)
- Gelatin (capsule) and magnesium stearate (vegetable source)
- Contains no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives
WARNINGS & SIDE EFFECTS
Store in a cool, dry place. Please recycle. Do not eat freshness packet. Keep in bottle. Take this product as recommended. Without drinking enough liquid the product may swell in the throat, causing blockage or choking. Avoid use if you ever had esophageal narrowing or swallowing difficulties.
- Be the first to review this product